BSF & CISF Constable GD Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – 2020 Download for PDF in Border Security Force BSF General Duty Constable Previous year question papers mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide BSF & CISF Constable GD Exam date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Applied Candidates are you searching for BSF & CISF Constable GD selection List, BSF Constable GD Notification for PDF, BSF Constable GD Answer key, Result, BSF Constable GD Document Verification also mentioned here. BSF / CISF Constable GD Physical Test, BSF Constable GD Medical Test, BSF Constable GD Old Examination Papers and also available here. BSF Constable GD Sample Papers, BSF Constable GD Model Papers, BSF Constable GD Previous Papers, and BSF Constable GD Cut off, Merit List get follow the page.
Official Notification – Check Here
BSF & CISF Constable GD 2019 – 20 Syllabus for PDF Download
All the Eligible & Interested Candidates who Filled the Online Application form will face the Exam. The Exam will be Written Type & Conducted on the Upcoming Exam Date. More Details about the Exam will be as Follows. The competition will be tough as the number of vacancies are huge. The selection process clearly specified for latest central govt jobs are written exam, physical standard test, physical efficiency test and medical examination. The SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2019 of written test has given here.
|BSF & CISF Constable GD 2019 – 20 General Duty Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Constable GD|
|Board of Organization||Border Security Force BSF, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|No of Vacancy||1356 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification Details
Matriculation or 10th Class from recognized board/ university.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Personal Interview.
BSF & CISF Constable GD 2019 – 20 Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for BSF & CISF Constable GD 2019 General Duty
|Parts||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Part-B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
- In Physical Examination the Measurement of height and chest will be Conducted.
- Firstly Stage will be Conducted Written Exam Objective Type.
- The Written Exam will be of 100 Marks.
- The Exam will be 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- The Question Paper will be Based on Last Education (Diploma/ITI)
- The Above-mentioned Exam Pattern is only for reference.
- The multiple choice & objective type written test.
Syllabus for BSF & CISF Constable General Duty GD 2019
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- Intelligence Ability
- Numerical Aptitude
Border Security Force Syllabus – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities & Differences
- Spatial Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning & Figure Classification
- Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding & Decoding Etc.
BSF Constable Exam Syllabus – General Knowledge & Awareness
- Current Events
- India and its neighboring Countries.
- General Politics
- Indian Constitution & Scientific Research Etc.
BSF Syllabus Pdf – Mathematics
- Number Series
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Fractions & Decimals and relationship b/w Numbers
- Fundamental Arithematic Operations,
- Ratio & Proportions
- Averages, Interest,
- Profit & Loss,
- Discount Etc.
BSF Syllabus in Hindi/English
Basic Comprehension would be tested.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Border Security Force Constable Model Papers
- Download BSF Constable Question Papers with Answers – Check Here
- Border Security Force Constable Previous Question Papers-Check Here
- Free PDF of www.bsf.nic.in Practice Question Papers with Solutions-Check Here
- BSF Constable Previously Asked Questions and Answers for free of cost-Check Here
- Border Security Force Constable Previous Years Question Papers-Check Here
- Free Download www.bsf.nic.in Model Question Papers- Check Here
- BSF Constable Previous Papers PDF-Check Here
- Border Security Force Constable Question papers PDF- Check Here
- BSF Constable Model papers PDF –Check Here
- Border Security Force Constable Solved Papers PDF-Check Here
- BSF Constable Sample Papers PDF-Check Here
- Border Security Force Constable Old Question Papers PDF-Check Here
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BSF Constable GD 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).