Bihar Staff Selection Commission BSSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year Question Papers available here. BSSC Stenographer Exam Date and Exam Centre also mentioned below the page. Dear Applied Candidates are you searching for BSSC Stenographer Syllabus for PDF get here. BSSC Stenographer Selection Process, BSSC Stenographer Eligibility, BSSC Stenographer Documnet verification and etc. BSSC Stenographer Sample Papers, BSSC Stenographer model papers, BSSC Stenographer Old Examination papers, and etc. BSSC Stenographer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
BSSC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per Government Norms. The selection process is written examination. Candidates can follow the details from this page. Soon, candidates have to apply for BSSC Stenographer Apply Online at bssc.bih.nic.in. Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation.
Firstly, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can Judge what to read and what not to So for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|BSSC Stenographer 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Stenographer|
|Board of Organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission BSSC|
|No of Vacancy||326 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
bssc.bih.nic.in @ BSSC Stenographer 2019 Eligibility Details
Intermediate with Steno and Typing knowledge of computer and word processing.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
BSSC Stenographer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BSSC Stenographer 2019
BSSC Stenographer Syllabus – General Science
- Environmental Science
BSSC Stenographer Syllabus – Reasoning
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Binary Logic
- Clocks & Calendars
- Cubes & Dice
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Venn Diagrams
- Problem Solving
- Coded Inequalities
- Double Lineup
- Logical Deductions
- Routes & Networks
- Grouping & Selections
- Evaluating Course of Action
- Statements and Conclusions
- Mathematical and Computer Operations
- Critical Reasoning
- Situation Reaction Test
- Decision Making
- Symbols and Notations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Sequence Of Words
- Assertion and Reason
- Verification of Truth of the Statement
- Statements and Assumptions.
BSSC Stenographer Syllabus – General knowledge
- General Science.
- History of India and salient features of History of Bihar also.
- General Geography and geographical division of Bihar.
- Major Rivers system of Bihar also.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- Major Changes in Economy of Bihar
- Indian national movement.
- Part of Bihar in Indian National Movement.
BSSC Stenographer Syllabus – Aptitude
- Permutations & Combinations
- Time Speed & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number Series
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Number System
- Heights and Distances
- Geometry & Mensuration
- Data Sufficiency
- LCM and HCL
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Boats and Streams
- Areas, Volumes
BSSC Stenographer Syllabus – Mental Ability
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Visual memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Figures and Pictures.
- Decision Making.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
Exam Pattern BSSC Stenographer 2019
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Comprehension, Mental Ability, Logic Reasoning||50||50||2 hr 15 mins|
|2.||General Science and Maths||50||50|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BSSC Stenographer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
BSSC Stenographer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
BSSC Stenographer 2019 Notification – Check Here
BSSC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BSSC Stenographer 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website http://bssc.bih.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BSSC
Download BSSC Stenographer 2019 Previous Question Papers