Central Bank of India CBI Specialist Officer SO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Download for pdf in Central Bank of India CBI Officer syllabus 2019 and previous papers mentioned here. CBI has released the recruitment notification for Specialist Officer post. Central Bank of India SO exam date and exam centres will be announced at online. So candidates who have applying for the Central Bank of India CBI Officer examination can download the SO syllabus and start preparing for the examination. More detailed information regarding the Central Bank of India examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Central Bank of India CBI Notification Details
Organization Name – Central Bank of India CBI
Name of the Post – Specialist Officer SO
No of vacancies – 74
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form starting date – 30 October 2019
Online Application Form last date –21 November 2019
Tentative Exam Date – 21 December 2019
Official website – https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Selection shall be made on the basis of given following rounds
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Eligibility or Qualification
Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
For detailed qualification can refer official notification
Central Bank of India Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Contenders can also prepare an efficient timetable based on the weightage of the given subjects and can save time in making the new topics. Central Bank of India CBI Specialist Officer Paper Pattern also useful for the aspirants to know about the difficulty level of the Exam and even the Scheme of the Exam. Central Bank of India CBI Specialist Officer Exam pattern is given below in the tabular format, which will give the clear idea to the individuals who are preparing for the exam. Check the detailed CBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern below. So interested candidates can utilize Central Bank of India Syllabus for proper preparation and to score good marks.
Central Bank of India Officer Exam Pattern
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Stream/Category Specific Questions (Security)||60||60||60 Minute|
|3||Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness||20||20|
- The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. All questions will be objective type with five options.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the mark(s) assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Syllabus for Central Bank of India Officer Exam
Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness
- All nationalized bank’s history,
- types of banks,
- the role of the banking industry,
- money market in India,
- the capital market in India,
- RBI Functions,
- Fiscal-Monetary Policies,
- national income,
- and public finance.
- Computer Basics Questions,
- Computer hardware parts, and controls,
- Basic computer terminology Basic internet knowledge and protocols,
- Number System,
- History of Computer,
- Network basics (LAN & WAN) Computer abbreviation,
- Security Tools,
- Hacking Software names and usages (Microsoft Office) Computer Shortcuts
Indian Banking Industry
- Role of Banking
- Types of Banks
- Functions of Banks
RBI and Monetary Policy
- Main Functions
- Types of Money
- BASEL Committees
- Credit Rating Agencies
- Anti-Money Laundering
- International Financial Institutions
Money Market in India
- Money Market Concepts
- FERA and FEMA
- FDI and FII
- Types of Negotiable Instruments
- Types of Cheques
Capital Market in India
- Primary Market
- Secondary Market
- Derivatives Market
- Over the Counter Market
- Concept of Budget
- Financial and Railway Budget
- Schemes and policies implemented by the Govt.
- Revenue of Central Govt.
- Taxes on Income and Expenditure
- Revenue Deficit
- Finance Commissions
- Source of Income
- Types of Goods
- Some Macro Economic Indicators
We are providing a few links of old question paper, sample paper, model papers, solved papers in order to prepare easier and comfortable. Download previous year paper pdf links and get answer keys. We have added complete information about the Central Bank of India CBI Specialist Officer previous papers. All the question papers only for example purpose. There is no chance of getting the same questions of the exam. So candidates prepare well and get a high score in the Central Bank of India CBI Specialist Officer examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).