CGPET 2020 is also known as Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test is a State Level Entrance Examination Conducted and Organised by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. CGPET 2020 Application Form is Available on Online Mode Only. CGPET 2020 Examination is Conducted for Providing Admission to Candidates in Undergraduate Engineering Courses which is Organised by Various Colleges and Institution of Chhattisgarh State. CGPET 2020 Examination is Conducted once in a year.
CGPET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for CGPET 2020 Exam is as Follows
- Candidates must less than 30 Years of Age
- Candidates who belong to Reserved Category has a Relaxation of 3 Years is Given
- Candidates must have passed 12th or its Equivalent Examination in Physics, Chemistry as any one of the Compulsory Subjects.
CGPET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for CGPET 2020 Exam is as Follows
- CGPET 2020 Question Consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Total Number of questions which are asked in CGPET 2020 Examination is about 150 Questions.
- The Duration for CGPET 2020 Examination is about 3 Hours.
- For One Right Answer, 1 Mark will be Given
- For One Wrong Answer, ¼ Marks will be Deducted.
CGPET 2020 syllabus
The Syllabus for CGPET 2020 Exam is as Follows
- The Question which is asked in CGPET 2020 Examination Comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Candidates must Prepare as Per the above-mentioned Syllabus
CGPET 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for CGPET 2020 Examination is as follows
- The Application Fee for Unreserved Category Candidates is RS.200
- The Application Fee for OBC Category Candidates is RS.150
- Application Fee for CGPET 2020 SC/ST Category Candidates is RS.100.