Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. dear Applied Candidates can able download CGPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants we are provide CGPSC Assistant Professor Selection Process, CGPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility, CGPSC Assistant Professor document verification and etc. CGPSC Assistant Professor Sample Papers, CGPSC Assistant Professor Model papers, CGPSC Assistant Professor Old Examination Papers and Etc. CGPSC Assistant Professor Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit list and etc.
CGPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Syllabus for PDF download
Downloaded Syllabus of CG PSC Assistant Professor Exam contains useful information regarding the written exam. Contenders can know all the subjects involved in the test by using the CGPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2019. Make sure to download CGPSC Assistant Professor Previous Papers as well as Question Papers consists of previously asked questions in the written examination.
Therefore, View CGPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2019 and Chhattisgarh PSC Professor Exam Pattern enclosed here for candidates reference. Therefore collect complete Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Asst Professor Syllabus 2019 for better preparation.
Eligibility or Qualification
At least 55% marks in the postgraduate degree level or any recognized university with a good academic record.
|CGPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Professor|
|Board of Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC|
|No of Vacancy||1384 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.psc.cg.gov.in @ CGPSC Assistant Professor 2019 selection Process
Written examination will be conducted and will comprise of objective (multiple) type questions. There will be negative marking for the written examination for incorrect answers. The syllabus for the written examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level, as the case may be. Candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview to be held on the same or following day.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
CGPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for CGPSC Assistant Professor 2019
General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
CG PSC Syllabus for Assistant Professor Exam – General Knowledge
- Political Science
- National and international current affairs
- International issues
- History of India
- Countries and Capitals
- Scientific observations
- Economic issues in India
- National news (current)
- Geography of India
- Indian Culture
- New inventions
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
Chhattisgarh Assistant Professor Syllabus – Hindi
- Usage of Tenses, Article, and Determiners
- Degrees of Comparison
- Use of Prepositions
- Active and Passive Voice
- Phrasal Verbs
- Narration: Direct and Indirect
- Meaning and Usage of Idioms, Proverbs
- Homonyms and One Word substitutes
English Syllabus for CGPSC Assistant Professor Exam
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Passage Completion.
Exam Pattern for CGPSC Assistant Professor 2019
|S.No||Exam||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Written Exam||General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100||3 Hrs|
The Preliminary Examination will consists of two papers each containing 150 multiple choice objective type questions based on the syllabus given below.
They will be conducted in the forenoon and afternoon session on the same day.
No candidate who has secured less than the minimum marks prescribed for each paper, in the Preliminary Examination will be declared successful to participate in the Main Examination.
All the successful candidates in the Preliminary Examination will be called upon for Main Examination.
|CGPSC Assistant Professor Previous papers||Download|
|Assistant professor exam model paper answer Key 2014||Download|
|Assistant Professor Question Paper 2016 CGPSC in Hindi||Download|
|CGPSC asst prof previous year question papers||Download|
|CGPSC assistant professor question paper 2014||Download|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for CGPSC Assistant Professor 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
CGPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
CGPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Notification – Check Here
CGPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download CGPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for CGPSC
Download CGPSC Assistant Professor 2019 Previous Question Papers