Central Industrial Security Force CISF Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for CISF Head Constable Ministerial selection process, CISF Head Constable Ministerial Eligibility, CISF Head Constable Ministerial Document verification and etc. CISF Head Constable Ministerial Sample Papers, CISF Head Constable Ministerial model papers, CISF Head Constable Ministerial Old Examination Papers and etc. CISF Head Constable Ministerial Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Candidates searching for the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern can get here the complete Subject wise topic details of CISF Head Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019. Central Industrial Security Force conducting the exam for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial). Many Candidates applying for the exam of Head Constable (Ministerial).
The Exam of CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) will be conducted on the Upcoming Date. Soon the Date of examination will be announce. So, go through the sections mentioned in this article to know all the information regarding the HC Exam.
The sequence of the above three stages may interchange at the discretion of CISF due to administrative reasons/prevailing circumstances. If written examination is conducted in the 2nd stage, the number of candidates to be called for the 3rd stage would purely depend on merit in the written examination for which qualifying marks would be 35% for General and Ex-Servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC. However it will not be mandatory to call all the qualified candidates in the written examination for the 3rd stage i.e. Skill test (typewriting).
|CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Head Constable Ministerial|
|Board of Organization||Central Industrial Security Force CISF|
|No of Vacancy||429 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2019
CISF Head Constable Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Problem Solving
- Spatial Orientation
- Similarities & Differences.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Diagram Series.
- Figural Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic number series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Coding & Decoding etc.
CISF Head Constable Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Events – National & International.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Famous Personalities.
- Science & Technology etc.
- General Science up to 10th Standard.
- Biology etc.
CISF Head Constable Syllabus for General English or Hindi
- Comprehension Passage.
- Usage of Words.
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Phrases etc.
CISF Head Constable Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability
- Number Systems
- Whole Numbers
- Arithmetical operations
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Distance
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Data Interpretation etc
Exam Pattern CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2019
- Height Bar Test (HBT) Will be Conducted first.
- Selected Candidates Will be Called for the Physical Standard Test.
- Height & Chest will be measured Under Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2019 Notification – Check Here
CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website https://cisfrectt.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for CISF
Download CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2019 Previous Year question Papers