CMC Ludhiana 2020 Admit Card Issuing Procedure is done to the Candidates who have completed the submission of CMC Ludhiana 2020 Application Form. This Exam is Conducted for Providing Admission to MBBS Course. CMC Ludhiana 2020 Entrance Exam is Expected to be Conducted in the Month of May 2020
CMC Ludhiana 2020 Admit Card Issuing Dates
The Application Process for CMC Ludhiana 2020 Exam is as follows
- CMC Ludhiana 2020 Application Process is Expected to be Started from 1st Week of April 2020
- Candidates must need to fill the Online Application with the Required Details
- Candidates must pay RS.3900 via Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card
- Last Date for Submitting CMC Ludhiana 2020 Application Form is on 2nd Week of May 2020
Age Limit for CMC Ludhiana 2020 Exam
The Age Limit for CMC Ludhiana 2020 Exam is above 17 Years on the Time of Appearing for the Exam.
CMC Ludhiana 2020 Admit Card Importance
The Importance of CMC Ludhiana 2020 Exam is as follows
- Admit Card is also called as Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must keep the Admit Card safe and secure until the Examination Process is completed.
- Admit Card Provides the Information Regarding the Candidate
- Candidates must Bring the Admit Card to the Examination Venue for Appearing in the CMC Ludhiana 2020 Exam.
- Candidates must keep the Admit card safe and secure until the CMC Ludhiana 2020 Examination Process is completed.
Procedures for Downloading CMC Ludhiana 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates must log on to the Official Site of CMC Ludhiana 2020
- Candidates must Enter the Registration Number for Details
- After Entering the Registration Number Admit Card will be displayed on the Screen.
- Now Candidates must click the Download Button.
- CMC Ludhiana 2020 Admit Card will be Downloaded
- After Downloading, Candidates must Take Multiple Copies of Printouts for Further Use.