CPMEE 2020 is also called as Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination. CPMEE 2020 Exam is Organised for Offering Admissions to Individuals in Dental and Medical Courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, and BHMS. Application Form will be Available on Online Mode Only. CPMEE 2020 Examination is organized by the Association of Combined Entrance Examination
CPMEE 2020 Exam Summary
The Exam Summary for CPMEE 2020 Exam is as follows
- Exam Name – Common Pre – Medical Entrance Examination
- Exam Level – National Level
- Conducting Authority – Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Uttarakhand
- Exam Stream – Medical Entrance Exam
CPMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for CPMEE 2020 are as follows
- Candidate must be At least 17 Years of age at the time of Admission
- Candidates who have Cleared Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or its Equivalent Examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Candidates also must secure 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Candidate must Qualify from the Above Mentioned Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in CPMEE 2020 Examination.
CPMEE 2020 Application Form
- The Application Form for CPMEE 2020 Exam will be Available on Online Mode Only.
- Candidates must visit the Official Site for Registering for CPMEE 2020 Examination.
- Candidates must fill the Personal Details and Qualification and Other Information
- After Filling up all the Details Candidates must click on the Submit Button
- Candidates Before Clicking onto the Download Button Candidates Must Check all the Details, then Click on Download Button.
CPMEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for CPMEE 2020 Exam are as follows
- The Duration for CPMEE 2020 Exam is for 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
- Questions Paper for CPMEE 2020 Exam will be Available on Both Hindi and English Language.
- For Wrong Answers, no marks will be deducted.