Candidates who seek admission for B. Ed program course can apply for this exam. Before applying for this exam, the candidate should check the eligibility criteria. The official site for CU Kashmir 2020 is www.cukashmir.ac.in. After the declaration of the results of the CUCET on the website, the candidate is requested to register on online. This exam is conducted at National Level.
Eligibility Criteria for CU Kashmir 2020
- For the general candidate, should score 55% marks in the Bachelor degree in engineering. For SC, ST, PHC candidate should score 50% marks.
- For general candidate, should score 50% marks in Bachelor degree exam, and for SC, ST, PHC candidate should score 45% marks in master’s degree/ social science/ Humanity
Application fee for CU Kashmir
- For general and OBC category candidate should pay RS.300
- For SC/ST and PWD, category candidate should pay RS.150.
The application form, admit card & all the related information regarding CU Kashmir will be issued from the official site.
From the Date of Admission, a candidate can complete the B.Ed. Course within two years (4 semesters).
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Marks sheets for original and duplicate with self-attested photos.
- NOC certificate, provisional and character certificate (original)
- Migration certificate (original)
- Matriculation certificates with photo & D.O.B.
- Reserved category candidate should produce the certificate in a prescribed format.
Procedures for Applying CU Kashmir 2020
- Candidate must log on to the official site
- Candidates should register themselves with the registered link.
- After logging onto the system, the candidate should fill the submit form.
- After finishing all the details candidate should check verify the given details, if you have any corrections candidate should click on “edit my details” and after editing should save it.