DCECE 2020 Exam is Organised by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Application Procedures for this Exam is Done Through Online Mode. It is a State – Level Entrance Examination conducted for Candidates who seek Admissions to various polytechnic Programs which is offered by private and government Polytechnic Institutes across India. Candidates can fill the Application Form for DCECE through the Online method by logging onto its official site.
DCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for DCECE 2020 are mentioned below
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must belong to Bihar State.
- Candidates whose parents are Permanent Residence of Bihar can also Apply for DCECE 2020 Exam.
DCECE 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for DCECE 2020 are as follows
- Candidates who are paying the Application Fee for DCECE 2020 Exam can pay it through only DD (Demand Draft)
- In this article, Application Fee for DCECE 2020 are classified into 4 Groups
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee for DCECE 2020 via DD (Demand Draft) by sending a DD to the Official Address of the DCECE 2020 Exam.
- Candidates must pay the Application Fee before the Last Due Date of the Fees Payment.
DCECE 2020 Application Procedures
The Application Procedures for DCECE 2020 are Determined below.
- Candidates must log on to the Official Site of DCECE 2020
- Candidates must Enter the all the Registration Details.
- Candidates can Download the DCECE 2020 Application Form by entering the Registration Number
- After submitting all the Essential Details Candidates must click the Submit Button.
- After entering Submit Button Candidates will not able to re-correct the DCECE 2020 Application Form.
|Availability of online application form||1st week of April 2020|
|Application closing date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date of payment through challan||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date of payment through net banking/credit card/debit card||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date for sending the hard copy of application form along with Paid bank challan and enclosures by registered/speed post||3rd week of May 2020|
|Released of admit card||4th week of May 2020|
|Date of Exam for PE and PPE||2nd week of June 2020|
|Date of Exam or PM and PMD||2nd week of June 2020|
|Result Declaration||July 2020|
Candidates can Apply for the DCECE 2020 Exam through Online and Offline Process. Candidates who are applying through Online mode can Apply for it through the Official Site. Candidates must check all the Details which are being updated by him on the DCECE 2020 Admit Card.