Delhi High Court Private Secretary Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Administrative Officer Previous Year question papers available here. Delhi High Court Private Secretary Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Delhi High Court Private Secretary Selection Process, Delhi High Court Private Secretary Eligibility, Delhi High Court Private Secretary Documnet verification and etc. Delhi High Court Private Secretary Sample Papers, Delhi High Court Private Secretary Model papers, Delhi High Court Private Secretary old Examination Papers and etc. Delhi High Court Private Secretary Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Aspirants must get to know the Delhi High Court Exam Pattern Details in addition to the Delhi HC Court Asst Syllabus pdf. Check the exam Pattern details which had given below for free download. Click the links to download the Entire details of Delhi High COurt Recruitment 2019.
Therefore, gather detailed Delhi HC AO Syllabus 2019 in addition to Delhi HC Private Secretary Pattern 2019. With the guidance of Delhi High Court Private Secretary Syllabus 2019, contenders can check the subjects and subtopics. To help out applicants of Delhi HC AO Recruitment, we are giving entire Syllabus Of Delhi HC Private Secretary in the below sections.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary
|Name of Exam
|Board of Organization
|Delhi High Court
|No of Vacancy
|Date of Exam
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket
delhihighcourt.nic.in @ Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 AO Eligibility
Go through the below sections of the page to get further details of Delhi High Court Administrative Officer Recruitment Notification 2019 like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, etc.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 Administrative Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 Administrative Officer
Delhi HC AO Recruitment Syllabus 2019 – General Studies
- Events of national and international importance.
- Application of Remote Sensing & GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Bifurcation of AP & its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
- Disaster management
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and AP.
- Indian polity and governance
- General Science & its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and IT.
- Social- economic & political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on AP.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Data Analysis:
- a) Tabulation of data
- b) Visual representation of data
- c) Basic data analysis and Interpretation
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
Syllabus For Delhi HC AO – Mental Ability
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
Delhi HC Private Secretary Syllabus 2019 – Numerical Ability
- Blood Relations.
- Height and Distance.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Compound Interest.
- Surds and Indices.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Chain Rule.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Volume and Surface Area.
High Court of Delhi Private Secretary Exam Syllabus 2019
- Economic Concepts
- National Income
- Determination of price level – Inflation
- Public Finance
- International Economics
- Indian Economics
- Foreign Trade
- Economic Planning in India
- Financial Accounting
- Basics of Computers
- Memory of a computer
- Algorithms and Flowcharts
- Introduction to Statistics
- Diagrammatic and graphic presentation of data
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Types of Averages: Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Harmonic Mean, Median, Mode
- Measures of Dispersion and Skewness
- Measure of Relation
- Analysis of time series and Index Numbers
- Time Series Analysis
Exam Pattern Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 Administrative Officer
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 Administrative Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 Administrative Officer Recruitment – Check Here
Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 Administrative Officer Notification – Check Here
Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 Administrative Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 Administrative Officer Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Delhi HC
Download Delhi High Court Private Secretary 2019 Administrative Officer Previous Papers