Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Admit card / Hall Ticket 2019 , Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Assistant Superintendent, Matron, Warder Tier 1 & Tier 2 Released now. www.dsssbonline.nic.in DASS Grade 2 Tier 1 & Tier 2 Exam Date & Exam Centre Tier 1 & Tier 2 Admit card / Hall Ticket Declared here. DSSSB DASS Grade II, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Assistant Superintendent, Matron, Warder Recruitment Tier 1 & Tier 2 Admit Card, Call letter, DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Tier 1 & Tier 2 Exam Date & Centre, DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Tier 1 & Tier 2 Syllabus pdf, Exam Pattern pdf, DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Selection Process, DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Document verification for more details available below.
Official Notification – Check Here
DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
The successful candidates will be required to submit legible Self-attested copies of the documents, Admit Card along with the hard copy of the printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
Grade-II (DASS) – Admit Card Available NOW
Latest Update 2019 : Dear Applied Candidates DSSSB DASS Grade II 3/17 Advt Exam conducted will be soon at official centre, so organization quickly released your Admit card. Hall ticket Available soon at official website. Candidates through online get your Admit card, Our Page mentioned Exacted Examination Date soon below.
|16 to 26.07.2019Exam Notice
|Available NOW– For 16 To 25 July Exam
- Written Exam (Tier 1 & Tier 2)
- Skill Test
- Document verification
DSSSB DASS Grade 2 & Pharmacist Tier 1 / Tier 2 2019
Name of Exam – DASS Grade II, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Assistant Superintendent, Matron, Warder
Board of Organization – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB
No of Vacancy – 835 Posts
Date of Exam – will be soon
Category – Admit card / Hall Ticket
Official website – www.dsssbonline.nic.in
DSSSB DASS Grade 2 2019 Pharmacist Recruitment Details
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has announced Recruitment 2018 notification for fill 835 Grade-II, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Asstt. Superintendent & Matronvacancies. All the interested/eligible candidates may apply through online mode of application on or before 2018.
The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Test.
The Board has fixed the minimum qualifying marks for different categories (UR/SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXSM) in order to achieve qualitative selection and to recruit the best talent available and the same is available on the website of the Board, however, cut off marks for selection in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by the candidates and number of vacancies.
Syllabus for DSSSB DASS Grade 2 2019 Pharmacist
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language & English Language
Exam Pattern for DSSSB DASS Grade 2 2019 Pharmacist
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- In Two-Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
- Candidates numbering 6 to 10 times of vacancies will be called for Tier – II examination subject to the number of vacancies/applicants.
For the post of Grade-II(DASS), based on the merit in Tier-II examination, candidates will be instructed to upload their documents on the website of the Board. For candidates found eligible after verification of documents, numbering 1.25 times of vacancies, exit exam shall be conducted so as to fill vacancies and prepare to wait for the panel. All those who qualify in Exit Exam/Writing Skill test shall be provisionally selected or shall be part of the waiting panel as per the vacancy.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears in the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of examination or a part
of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other
irregularities/malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to
cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that
examination centre if required.
The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of that
centre to appear at another centre. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates
of any centre to some other centre to take the Exam. No request for a change in date, time
and centre of the exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Related Examination Details
- DSSSB DASS Grade II (Group B & C) Tier 2 Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List, Selection List
- DSSSB DASS Grade II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 – Download DSSSB Pharmacist / Asst Previous Exam Papers
- DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 – www.dsssbonline.nic.in Pharmacist & Assistant Exam Date
- DSSSB Tier 1 Result 2018 (DASS Grade 2, Legal Assistant, Matron, Warder, Pharmacist, Asstt. Superintendent)
- DSSSB Grade 4 DASS Tier 1 / Tier 2 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 – Delhi SSSB LDC Tier 1/2 Exam Date
DSSSB Grade 4 DASS LDC Tier 1 / Tier 2 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019– Download Here
DSSSB Grade IV DASS Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2019– Check Here
DSSSB Lower Division Clerk, Grade-IV Answer Key 2019 – Click Here
DSSSB Lower Division Clerk, Grade-IV Result 2019– Click Here
Procedure to Download DSSSB DASS Grade 2 2019 Pharmacist Admit card / Hall Ticket
Go to Official Website www.dsssbonline.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for DSSSB
Download DSSSB DASS Grade 2 & Pharmacist 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket