FDDI AIST Counselling 2020: FDDI University will call the eligible and qualified candidates for counselling procedure as per their rank, which will be evaluated on the basis of their aggregate score in FDDI AIST Entrance Exam 2020. The Admissions is strictly on merit basis (Rank-wise) and counselling. However, based on the rank the candidate has secured in the Entrance exam and based on the candidate preference, the Institute will allocate the Course and Campus. FDDI University counselling procedure will continue until the seats get filled up. The selected candidates in the All India Selection Test 2020 of FDDI should bring the necessary certificates as well as they need to make a payment of Rs.25000 at the time of counselling.
FDDI University 2020 Counselling
Candidates who have their names in Merit Rank list of FDDI AIST 2020 needs to attend the counselling process. Before that, the candidate has to check the official website for notification for counselling. In the notification, the Venue, Address, Date and Time of Counselling details will be given. Certainly, the Merit Rank holders should report FDDI Campus (with address) for counselling as per the scheduled Time table along with the relevant documents.
The FDDI Institute will conduct counselling for Bachelor programmes and Master Programmes on separate dates. Meanwhile, as per the Merit Rank, the candidates are called for interview. For Example, the Merit Rank falls between
- 1 to 300 on 27.6.2020 at 10 AM
- 301 to 600 on 27.6.2020 at 2 PM
- 601 to 900 on 28.6.2020 at 10 AM
- 901 to 1200 on 28.6.2020 at 2 PM
Fee Payment for FDDI AIST 2020 Counselling
- A Candidate, who has been allocated a seat, has to submit a Demand Draft of Rs. 25,000/- at the time of counselling/admission to reserve the seat.
- The Demand Draft of Rs. 25,000/- should be taken in favour of Footwear Design & Development Institute, payable at Noida or New Delhi.
- This includes Rs 20,000/- Advance Fee adjusted against the balance fee + Rs 5,000/- (Non-Refundable) Counselling Charges.
- The Institute will not refund the Counselling Charges in case of withdrawal of admission.
- Finally, the Institute will give seven working days to deposit the balance fee.
FDDI AIST Admission Procedure 2020
All successful candidates should bring all the following certificates in original for verification on the day of counselling.
- 10th Standard Mark sheet / Certificate duly attested by Gazetted Officer
- 12th Standard Mark sheet / Certificate (for Bachelor Degree Programmes) duly attested by Gazetted Officer
- Certificate of Graduation (for Master Degree Programmes) duly attested by Gazetted Officer
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (original) duly certified by Registered MBBS Doctor.
- Conduct Certificate from the Principal of last attended school or college or any Gazetted Officer
- Transfer Certificate
- Finally, Four recent Passport size colour photographs
Candidates applying for SC/ST/OBC quota need to produce a caste certificate issued from the Competent Authority of respective States/Union Territories. Candidates who apply for OBC Quota has to satisfy the caste and creamy layer requirement details. Candidate can view the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) website for reference:
Above all, failure to produce the appropriate documents/certificates shall make the candidate ineligible for Admission in FDDI. Meanwhile, after counselling the selected candidates should submit their final result of degree/certificate providing his/her eligibility on or before 30th September 2020 to the Admission Officer. If any candidate can’t able to prove his/her eligibility on or before 30th September 2020, then the Institute will cancel the admission and the entire fee will be forfeited.