Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Haryana Hisar, GJUST Non-Teaching Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. GJUST Non-Teaching Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for GJUST Non-Teaching selection process, GJUST Non-Teaching Eligibility, GJUST Non-Teaching Documnet verification and etc. GJUST Non-Teaching Syllabus for PDF get here. GJUST Non-Teaching Sample Papers, GJUST Non-Teaching Model Papers, GJUST Non-Teaching old Examination Papers and etc. GJUST Non-Teaching Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
GJUST Non-Teaching 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Nowadays there is tough competition for GJUST Non-Teaching jobs. Hence, you can also check the GJUST Non-Teaching Previous Papers on our page. Go through the below sections to know subject wise GJUST Non-Teaching Syllabus 2019. on the other hand, bookmark our page for latest updates. Are you waiting for GJUST Non-Teaching Jobs? Then you need to know this. Applicants of GJUST Non-Teaching Exam 2019 should attend for the following selection rounds. Aspirants who qualified in these rounds will job in GJUST Non-Teaching posts.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
|GJUST Non-Teaching 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Non-Teaching|
|Board of Organization||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Haryana Hisar, GJUST|
|No of Vacancy||60 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.gjust.ac.in @ GJUST Non-Teaching 2019 Eligibility Details
50% in B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering/Information Technology OR 50% in Master’s degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT/CSE or equivalent. Should be familiar with Programming Techniques and code writing commonly used Software packages.
B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing OR Diploma in General Nursing with Midwife Training from a recognized institute/ University. A division Nurse (with midwife training) registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council.
Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
GJUST Non-Teaching 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for GJUST Non-Teaching 2019
Non-Teaching Syllabus 2019 – Computer Knowledge
- MS Word, Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- Database Management System
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Networks
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- PC Software and Office Automation
- MS Visio and MS Excel
- Data Structures
- MS PowerPoint
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- Microsoft Outlook
- The Internet
- MS Project, Microsoft Publisher
Syllabus – Reasoning
- Series Completion
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Data Sufficiency
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Coding- Decoding
- Venn Diagrams
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Sequential Output training
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Paper Cutting
- Construction of squares and Triangles
- Forming figures and analysis
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Figure Matrix
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
Non-Teaching Syllabus – General Awareness
- Indian History
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Events – National & International
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- IT & Space etc
- Indian Economy
Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Wars and
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts
- Heritage and Arts
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Freedom Movement
- Common Names
- Full forms
- Inland Harbours
- Number of Players
- Heritage and Arts
Non-Teaching Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Races and Games
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Simple Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Permutations and Combinations
- Numbers and Ages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Simplification and Approximation
Delhi Technological University Syllabus 2019 – English
- Sentence Arrangement
- Spotting Errors
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
Exam Pattern GJUST Non-Teaching 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for GJUST Non-Teaching 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
GJUST Non-Teaching 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
GJUST Non-Teaching 2019 Notification – Check Here
GJUST Non-Teaching 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download GJUST Non-Teaching 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.gjust.ac.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GJUST
Download GJUST Non-Teaching 2019 Previous Papers