Government Medical College and Hospital, GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for Senior Resident, Demonstrator & Medical Officer MO Previous Year Papers available here. GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates, can able download GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident & Senior Resident Sample Papers, GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident & Senior Resident Model papers, GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident & Senior Resident Model papers and etc. Aspirants we are provide GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident & Senior Resident Selection Process, GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident & Senior Resident Eligibility and etc. Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident & Senior Resident 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Therefore, be aware of the GMCH Syllabus topics and prepare according to it. Follow the best preparation plan and GMCH Written Test Pattern . Aspirants must get the latest Syllabus for GMCH Chandigarh MO along with the marking scheme. Check gmch.gov.in Junior Resident Syllabus 2019 for better exam preparation. Apart from the syllabus candidates can solve the subject wise Government Medical College JR Previous Year Papers available on our blog. Utilize the opportunity and crack the written examination with proper study materials which is available on this page.
|GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident 2019 Senior Resident Syllabus Summary|
|Name of Exam||Senior Resident, Demonstrator & Medical Officer, Junior Resident|
|Board of Organization||Government Medical College and Hospital, GMCH Chandigarh|
|No of Vacancy||89 Posts|
|Date of Exam||6th December 2019|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident & Senior Resident 2019 Eligibility
Medical officer (General Medicine & General specialty Surgery)/ Resident Anaesthetist: Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (M.D./M.S./M.D.S/ D.M./M.Ch/DNB) OR equivalent in the concerned (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council).
Medical Officer/Lady Medical Officer/ Demonstrators (except for the Dept of Forensic Medicine): MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred)/ M.Sc (Medical) in the concerned specialty for non-medical persons from Medical Institute/Faculty for Demonstrators.
Demonstrator and Emergency Medical Officer in the Deptt. of Forensic Medicine: MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred).
Junior Residents: i) MBBS/BDS, ii) Registered with State Medical Council/MCI.
The final selection for the post of GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident 2019 Senior Resident will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Driving Test
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination, so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident 2019 Senior Resident Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident & Senior Resident 2019
|S. NO||Written Test Type||Topic Names|
|1||Objective Questions||Quantitative Aptitude|
- All candidates who qualify in the Physical standards and Physical Efficiency tests shall undergo a Written Test.
- The Questions for General English shall be only in English Language.
- The Question paper carrying total 300 marks.
- The Exam Will be Based on the Subjects General Knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical & Mental Ability, Mental Aptitude, Intellectual gain and Logical Ability.
- The Written Exam Will have Negative marking. The Actual Penalty will be Informed Later.
- Level Of exam paper will be as per minimum educational standard.
Syllabus for GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident 2019 Senior Resident
- General Science
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Concerned Subjects
GMCH Jr Resident Exam Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Compound Interest.
- Races and Games.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Chain Rule.
- Height and Distance.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Simple Interest.
- Stocks and Share.
- Time and Distance.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Surds and Indices.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Boats and Streams.
Syllabus Of GMCH Chandigarh – General English
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spotting Errors.
- Passage Completion.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
GMCH Chandigarh Sr Resident Syllabus – General Awareness
- Indian Parliament.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian History.
- General Science.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Environmental Issues.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Politics.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Books & Authors.
gmch.gov.in Exam Syllabus – Logical Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Embedded Figures.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Alphabet Series.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident & Senior Resident 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)