Haryana PMT 2020 Application Form is issued to Candidates who have registered themselves on Online. Candidates must visit the Official Site of Haryana PMT 2020 for Knowing About Haryana PMT 2020 Exam. Haryana PMT 2020 is a University Level UG Entrance Exam. Haryana Pre – Medical Test is Abbreviated as Haryana PMT 2020.
Haryana PMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Haryana PMT 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates who are Appearing for Haryana PMT 2020 Exam must be a Citizen of India.
- Applicant must be a Domicile of India.
- The Age Limit for Appearing in Haryana PMT 2020 Exam is 17 Years to 25 Years.
- Candidates should have Passed in 12th Examination With At least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- For Reserved Category Candidates, must have Score 40% in the Examination.
Candidates must follow the Above-Mentioned Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in the Haryana PMT 2020 Examination. Before Appearing in Haryana PMT 2020 Examination Candidates Must Go through the Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in the Haryana PMT Exam.
Haryana PMT 2020 Application Process
The Application Process for Haryana PMT Exam is as follows
- Candidates need to fill the Personal Details by Filling the Personal Details on the Application Form.
- Candidates must pay the Application Fee Through Online Only.
- Last Date for Filling Haryana PMT 2020 Application Form is in June 2020
- Candidates who belong to General Category Candidate must have to pay RS.1200 and RS.300 for Reserved Category Candidates.
- Haryana PMT 2020 Online Application Form Starts on – First Week of June 2020.
Haryana PMT 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for Haryana PMT 2020 Exam is as follows
- Haryana PMT Exam is conducted on the Last Week of June 2020.
- Haryana PMT Exam Consists of 180 Multiple Choice Questions
- For Every Correct Answer Candidates will get 4 Marks and For Each Wrong Answer, 1 Mark will be Deducted.