Hindustan Copper Limited HCL ITI Trade Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 available below the page. www.hindustancopper.com Previous Question Papers & Old Examination Papers also mentioned here. HCL ITI Trade Apprentice Exam Date & centre mentioned below the page. HCL ITI Trade Apprentice Syllabus pdf, Previous Question Papers, Old Examination Papers, Sample Papers, Model Papers, HCL ITI Trade Apprentice Selection Process / Document verification also details get following the page.
HCL ITI Trade Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Those applicants are going to prepare for HCL Apprentice Exam must need to check details about HCL Syllabus from here. Candidates can also check Official Website of HCL to get more information related to HCL Apprentice Exam Pattern. Hindustan Copper Limited has announced Recruitment 2020 notification for fill 161 ITI Trade Apprentices vacancies. All the interested/eligible candidates may apply through prescribed mode of application on or before 15 February 2020.
HCL ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam – ITI Trade Apprentices
Board of Organization – Hindustan Copper Limited HCL
No of Vacancy – 161 Posts
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official Website – http://www.hindustancopper.com
Eligibility for HCL ITI Trade Apprentices
Passed ITI exam in Electrician trade, Application are invited in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals, for the under mentioned ITI trades, who have passed Industrial Training Institute Examination from NCVT/SCVT affiliated institutes and possess the requisite educational qualification as mentioned against each trade.
Tips for Preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Syllabus for HCL ITI Trade Apprentices
- General English
- General Awareness
- Professional Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
Political Science, Scientific Observations, Indian Culture, Geography of India, Economic Issues In India, National News, New Inventions, About India and Its Neighboring Countries, History of India, World organization, Important dates, Music & Literature, Handicrafts, Tribes, Artists, Sculptures, Countries and Capitals, Tourism Spots of Historical Importance, etc
Adjectives, Correction of Sentences, Detecting Mis-spelt Words, Preposition, Punctuation, Passage, Vocabulary, Grammar, Verbs, Tense, Change Direct to Indirect/Indirect to Direct, Use of Adjective, Determiners, Meanings of difficult words, Change Active to Passive/Passive to Active Voice, Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word Substitutions, Spot the error, etc.
Cause & Effect, Logical Games, Logical Problems, Analyzing Arguments, Statement, and Assumption, The course of Action, Number Series, Verbal Classification, Letter & Symbol Series, Theme Detection, Sentence Structure, Seating Arrangement, Logical Deduction, Matching Definitions, Making Judgements, Verbal Reasoning, Analogies, etc.
Differential Equations, Differential Geometry, Dynamics, Calculus, Statics, Percentages, Computations of Whole Numbers, Time & distance, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations, Profit & Loss, Discount, Interest, Averages, Use of Tables and Graphs, Ratio & Time, Basic Mathematics, Analytical Geometry, Numbers, Decimals, Fractions, Real Analysis, etc.
Exam Pattern for HCL ITI Trade Apprentices
|Exam Types||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
- Written Test Paper will be consisting of Subjects i.e. English, General Awareness, Professional Knowledge, Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Written Exam will contain 150 questions of 150 marks.
- The exam will be complete in 02 hours.
- Applicants can check HCL Exam Pattern 2018 for HCL Written Exam for Apprentice post as mention here.
Selection of candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices shall be made through multiple choice written test of eligible shortlisted candidates. Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates for written test, if the number of applications for all or any trade is very large, in that case criteria to shortlist will be aggregate marks obtained in qualifying academic/technical qualification.
- Written Exam
- Personal interview
- Aptitude Test
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).