HIHT PGMEE 2020 Application Form is issued to the Candidates who have Registered Themselves on online for HIHT PGMEE 2020 Exam. It is a Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination. HIHT PGMEE 2020 Exam is conducted for Candidates who seek Admission into Post Graduate Medical Courses. This Exam is conducted in New Delhi Only. This Exam is conducted on a Medical Entrance Exam.
HIHT PGMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria Determines that a Candidate is Eligible for HIHT PGMEE 2020 Exam or not. The Eligibility Criteria for HIHT PGMEE 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates who want to Apply for this exam must Qualify an MBBS Degree from a Recognised University. The MBBS Degree must be Approved by the (MCI) Medical Council of India.
- Candidates must have Completed one year of Rotating Internship is Necessary for Taking part in HIHT University.
- Candidates must have to Produce an Internship Certificate which ends on 31 March Only, Then only they will be Allowed for Appearing in the HIHT PGMEE 2020 Exam.
HIHT PGMEE 2020 Important Dates
- Candidates must visit the Official Site of HIHT PGMEE or Regular Updates of Exam Dates and Notifications. The Important Dates for HIHT PGMEE Exam are as follows
- HIHT PGMEE 2020 Exam Starts on – February
- Last Date for Submitting HIHT PGMEE 2020 Exam – January
- HIHT PGMEE 2020 Uploading of Admit Card – February
The Dates which are mentioned Above are of Expected Dates and Candidates who want to know about the Official Dates and Notifications must visit the Official Site Regularly.
HIHT PGMEE 2020 Application Process
The application Process for HIHT PGMEE 2020 Exam is Mentioned Below
- Candidates who are Applied for this Exam will get their Application Form in the Expected Month of November 2020.
- Candidates must pay Rs 3500 as an Application Fee
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Online Mode.