HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Clerk Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download Interview Call Letter available here. HSSC Clerk Exam Date & Centre will be announced at online. Aspirants are you searching for HSSC Clerk Selection Process, HSSC Clerk Eligibility, HSSC Clerk Documnet verification and etc. HSSC Clerk Syllabus for PDF get here. HSSC Clerk Admit Card Released at online, we are also providing HSSC Clerk Admit Card Download link below page. HSSC Clerk Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Download Now
Exam Date – 21-23 September 2019
HSSC Clerk 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Written Exam. The Exam will be Conducted soon on the prescribed Exam Centers. The Date of Examination will be Announced soon on the Punjab & Haryana High Court official website.
All the candidates who would like to appear for the written exam can download HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 from its official portal through online. For the sake of candidates, we have shared the official website link at the end of the page to download HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019. Obtain Punjab Haryana Results 2019 for written exam from here.
Official Notification – Check Here
hssc.gov.in @ HSSC Clerk 2019 Eligibility
Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class.
Qualifying marks: 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
|HSSC Clerk 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Clerk|
|Board of Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|No of Vacancy||4858|
|Date of Exam||21-23 September 2019|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
HSSC Clerk 2019 Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern HSSC Clerk 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Syllabus for HSSC Clerk 2019
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Technical Subjects
- Current Affairs
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HSSC Clerk 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download HSSC Clerk 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HSSC
Download HSSC Clerk 2019 Interview Call Letter