Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Exam Date & Centre 2019 mentioned below the page. IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Prelims Exam Date, IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Main Exam Date, IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Preliminary Exam Centre, IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Main Exam Centre also get following the page. Dear Applicants are you searching for IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Written Examination Date full details get follow under the page. IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Pre Training Date & Centre, IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Online Examination date & Centre also available here. Candidates we are providing IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Prelims, Main Admit card, Hall Ticket, Call Letter, Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List, and etc.
IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Exam Date & Centre 2019 Preliminary & Main
Thus, have a look at the official website and know about prelims and mains IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Date & centre. Hence, know more about prelims IBPS CRP Clerk Exam Date and IBPS Common Recruitment Process Clerk Syllabus from below. Therefore, visit www.ibps.in IBPS CRO Clerical Cadre Test Pattern and IBPS CRP Clerk Date & Centre. There will be two phases of the examination. Applicants have to qualify for each phase. Applicants who are interested in CWE Examination can IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2019 may read this article properly. The selection process is given below.
IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Exam Date & Centre 2019 Prelims / Main
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates
|10.09.2019 to 15.10.2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||
The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training
The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary
|Online Examination – Preliminary||
07,08, 14 and 15th December 2019
Result of Online exam – Preliminary
|December 2019/ January 2020|
|The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||
Online Examination Main
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Preliminary exams and those for Main exams is available in Annexure.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for and a candidate may be allocated a centre of exam outside the State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying.
- The candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from this exam and also from future exams conducted by IBPS
Note: The examination may be held at the following centres and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours /optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on the basis of Honours marks only.
Related Examination Details
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Result 2019 | CRP Clerks VIII CWE 8 Cut Off
- IBPS Clerk Result 2018 | CRP Clerks VIII CWE 8 Results Date, Cut Off & Merit List
- IBPS Clerk Main Exam Answer Key 2019 | CRP Clerks VIII CWE 8 Mains Answer Paper
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Answer Key 2019 | Clerks VIII CWE 8 Prelims Answer Sheet
- IBPS Clerk Answer Key 2018 | CRP Clerks VIII CWE 8 Answer Sheet Download
Selection Process for IBPS Clerk VIII 2019
The examination will be two tiers i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination.
IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Prelims / Main Written Examination Details
Syllabus for IBPS Clerk VIII Prelims
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
Syllabus IBPS Clerk VIII Mains
- General/ Financial Awareness
- General English
- Reasoning Ability & Computer
- Quantitative Aptitude
IBPS CRP Clerk (Prelims) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | www.ibps.in Clerk VIII Previous Papers
IBPS CRP Clerks VIII Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | www.ibps.in Preliminary Call Letter
Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk VIII Prelims
In Preliminary Exam There Will Be 100 Questions Consist Of English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability.
Time Will Be Allotted For the Exam is 60 Minutes (20 minutes Separate For Each Section).
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination) There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
|S.No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separate time)|
|1||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|2||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|3||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Check IBPS Clerical Main Exam Pattern – IBPS Clerk Syllabus
|S.No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||50||50||35 Minutes|