IBPS Specialist Officer SO Syllabus 2019 – 2020 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS Specialist Officers SO Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in CRP SPL-IX Previous Year Question Papers available here. IBPS Specialist Officer SO Prelims Exam Date & Centre also mentioned check at below the page. Applied Candidates are you searching for IBPS Specialist Officer SO Prelims Selection List, IBPS Specialist Officer SO Prelims Notification for PDF, IBPS Specialist Officer SO CRP SPL-IX Prelims Syllabus for PDF in Hindi, English also get following the page. IBPS SO CRP SPL-IX Prelims Sample Papers, IBPS SO CRP SPL-IX Prelims Model Papers, IBPS SO CRP SPL-IX Prelims Previous Year Question Papers and Old Examination papers provide under the page. Dear Candidates, more then details get for Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check here
IBPS Specialist Officer SO Syllabus 2019- 2020 for PDF Download
The selection process will be based on written test. Those aspirants will clear the cutoff marks of pre and mains examination will be called for Interview test. Contenders will be selected finally through marks obtained in CWE and Interview test. Checking the IBPS SO Exam Syllabus 2019 along with exam pattern will help you to crack the exam easily. Here, we have mentioned the complete Syllabus for IBPS SO which is available at official website. Contenders will be posted by checking their ranking position in IBPS SO Exam.
The Centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for both Preliminary and Main examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorised IBPS’s website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
Call letter for Scribe in the Main Examination: There will be an additional call letter for Scribe for the Main Examination.
|IBPS SO CRP SPL-IX Specialist Officers Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Specialist Officers SO CRP SPL-IX (I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I))|
|Board of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS|
|No of Vacancy||1163 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Available Below|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 06.11.2019- 26.11.2019
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 06.11.2019- 26.11.2019
Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary December 2019
Online Examination – Preliminary 28.12.2019 and 29.12.2019
Result of Online exam – Preliminary January 2020
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main January 2020
Online Examination – Main 25.01.2020
Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination February 2020
Download of call letters for interview – February 2020
Conduct of interview – February 2020
Provisional Allotment – April 2020
4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
This system of Common Recruitment Process Online Preliminary and Online Main Examination, Common Interview and provisional allotment for recruitment of Specialist Officers posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities.
Note: Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-IX). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank
An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
IBPS SO Specialist Officer Prelims (CRP SPL-IX) Written Examination
Exam Pattern for IBPS SO CRP SPL-IX Specialist Officer Prelims
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry||50||50|
For the Post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer,
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- English Language 50 The Exam will be Conducted Online.
- The Exam will be Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be Divided into Two Stage. First – Preliminary Exam & Second Main Exam.
- Preliminary Exam is consisting of Total 150 Questions & 125 Marks.
- Total Time Duration of exam is 2 Hour.
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers i.e. for every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates.
- A candidates have to qualify in each & every section
Note: As the provisional allotment will be made to participating organisations on merit cum preference basis, once the provisional allotment is made, no request for change shall be entertained. Any request for change shall result in cancellation of candidature. Provisional allotment once made shall be final and binding on the candidate and no further allotment can be requested. Further, a candidate who is provisionally allotted will forfeit his/her candidature/ chance for the process if he/she does not avail the offer of appointment from the Participating Organisation.
Syllabus for IBPS SO Specialist Officers CRP SPL-IX
- English Language
- General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry
IBPS SO Prelims Syllabus – Reasoning Ability
- Seating Arrangement
- Order and Ranking
- Alphanumeric series
- Distance and Direction
- Input – Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
- Verbal Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Para / Sentence Completion
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Sufficiency
- Simplification / Approximation
- Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous Topics ( Average, Profit & Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Partnership, Ratio & Proportion, Problem on Ages, Probability etc.
- Questions will be asked mainly from the Current Affairs & Banking Awareness topics (For instance, you may come across questions related to demonetization)
- Do not forget to prepare for static GK part as well, especially the countries, their capitals, and currencies (Try to focus especially on the countries that have been in news lately, for instance, the countries visited by our Prime Minister or President or with whom any major MoU has been signed).
- This section may also include questions on Books & authors, Currencies, Important Places, Awards, Headquarters, Prime Ministers Schemes, and Important Days etc.
- It would be advisable to go through the GK updates of at least last 3 – 4 months.
IBPS SO Mains Syllabus – Professional Knowledge Syllabus for IT Officer (Scale-I)
- Database Management System
- Data Communication and Networking
- Computer organization and microprocessor
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Operating System
- Software Engineering
- Data Structure
SO Mains IBPS Syllabus – Professional Knowledge for Agriculture field officer (Scale-I)
- Basics of Crop production and improvement
- Horticulture (Spacing time of sowing seed rate, Important varieties, Herbicides Pesticides, Preservation of fruits and vegetables, Types of cropping system, Different plant diseases)
- Seed Science
- Animal husbandry and technology
- Agricultural research, education, and extension
- Agroforestry and Ecology
- Priority sector advances
- Rural welfare activities in India
- Different insurance schemes regarding agriculture
- Agronomy and irrigation
- Agricultural economics
- Various types of agricultural practices
- Soil resources
- Various government schemes
Professional Knowledge Syllabus for Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Basics of Marketing Management (4 Ps of Marketing).
- Brand management.
- Advertising, PR, sales promotion.
- Product life cycle.
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Services Marketing.
- Marketing Strategy.
- Basic knowledge of retail management.
- Business ethics.
- Market Segmentation.
- Marketing Research and forecasting demand.
Professional Knowledge Syllabus for Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Banking Regulation & Compliance and Legal Aspects
- Relevant laws and orders related to negotiable instruments, securities, Foreign Exchange.
- Offenses and Penalties
- Law and Acts with direct and Indirect Implication on the banking sector like Contract Acts, Partnerships, Companies, Firm, Constitution
- Prevention of money laundering, Limitation Act
- Consumer Protection Act
- Bankers Book Evidence Act, the DRT Act.
- Banking Ombudsman Scheme
Professional Knowledge Syllabus for HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Human Resource Development: Strategies and Systems.
- Business policy and strategic analysis
- Rewards and Recognition
- Industrial relations
- Business policy and strategic analysis
- Grievance and conflict management
- Performance management and appraisal
- Transnational Analysis
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Specialist Officer Prelims
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).