The Admit card/ Hall ticket is issued by the ICFAI business school aptitude test. The admit card will be released on the official website of the IBSAT 2020. So, that candidate can easily download the Admit card. For offline modes, the admit card is sent through by means of the post or through online.
Contents on IBSAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card contains all the details such as name, venue of the exam, and various rules of the exam. So, that after downloading the Admit card/hall ticket the candidates must check for more than one time for recognizing or identifying any mistakes in it.
Importance of IBSAT 2020 Admit Card
Without an appropriate admit card the candidates are not allowed to enter the admit card. To download a admit card the candidates must book a slot online for the exam date.
If there is any correction in it the candidates must report to the officials and correct it. The IBSAT hall ticket must be retained for future reference.
Steps for Downloading IBSAT 2020 Admit Card
The steps for downloading the IBSAT Admit card 2020 are as follows.
- Candidates must login to the official website for referring.
- A home page will be displayed on the home screen with many links in that the candidates must select link regarding Admit card download link.
- When the page is displayed, candidates must enter their application form number & date of birth. Now, click on the submit button for further process.
- After the process is finished the candidates are required to select the date & time. So, that the candidates can come to know about it and the candidates can book the slot. The candidate can select the time and slot per their convenience.
- Once the slotting process is finished. A verification page is displayed so that the candidate must know about the entire details and click on the final submit button or confirm button.
- Keep the downloaded admit card with you so that the candidates are requested to keep the Admit card safely and secure with it.
- Candidates are requested to keep the admit card safely. If once lost no duplicate will be issued for it.