IGDTUW B. Tech 2020 Results/ Merit list, Seat Reservation & Availability Check @ www.igdtuw.ac.in

Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women IGDTUW will be conducting the admission in the B. Tech courses for candidates who are applied. For the academic year of 2020, the admission will be based on JEE Main score, 12th scores and it will be done through JAC Delhi counseling. candidates who are interested in participating in this admission, they should check the eligibility criteria and apply for this exam within the last date of application submission. candidates are advised to save our page by using Ctrl + D to save our page in your browser bookmark for instant access without any interrupt.

ADVERTISING

About Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women

Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) has been upgraded from Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology in May 2013 vide Delhi State Legislature Act 9, 2012, as a non-affiliating teaching and research University at Delhi to facilitate and promote studies, research, technology, innovation, incubation and extension work in emerging areas of professional education among women, with focus on engineering, technology, applied sciences, management and its allied areas with the objective to achieve excellence in these and related fields.

Offered Courses in B. Tech

Computer Science and Engineering CSE

Electronics and Communication ECE

Information Technology IT

ADVERTISING

Mechanical and Automation Engineering MAE

IGDTUW B. Tech Merit list

The merit list will be prepared for all applicants based on the JEE main 2020 and DASA entrance examination. candidates who can check the merit list from the official website of exam authority. The merit list candidates are only selected candidates and they are eligible for attending the further level of the admission process. For every candidate, the seats will be provided for their chosen course based on their performance in counseling and academic scores of their examination.

IGDTUW B. Tech 2020 Seat Reservation

The 85% of seats are reserved for candidates belonging their Delhi Region i.e. candidates who are passed their 12th class from the recognizing Board/ College/ Institution located within the NCT of Delhi. The remaining 15% of seats are allotted for candidates who are belonging from outside Delhi Region.

IGDTUW B. Tech Availability of Seats

Courses

No of Seats Course duration

Computer Science and Engineering CSE

74 4

Electronics and Communication ECE

74 4
Information Technology IT 73

4

Mechanical and Automation Engineering MAE

73

4

Check IGDTUW B. Tech Results 2020