IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020: The online application form for IIPM Bangalore PGDM Admission will available at the official page of the Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM) iipmb.edu.in. Students can apply PGDM – ABPM / PGDM – FPBM / MBA courses based on the eligibility criteria. The selection will be based on the score obtained in any one of the entrance exam such as CAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, GATE, etc. Below aspirants can get detailed information about the IIPM Bangalore PGDM Online Application Form 2020 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc.
IIPM Bangalore Admission Dates 2020
|Program||Valid Entrance Test||Last Date for Submitting Application Form|
|PGDM – ABPM||CAT / MAT / ATMA / PAT||31st January 2020|
|PGDM – FPBM||CAT / MAT / ATMA / PAT / GATE||15th July 2020 (Tentative)|
|MBA||CAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / KMAT||20th September 2020|
IIPM Bangalore PGDM Application Form 2020
Applicants can fill the application form based on their course selection and eligibility factors. Students should need to provide the necessary details which will be asked at the time of form filling. All the mandatory fields are must be filled by the candidates. The application form will be considered after the successful payment of the application fees. All the scanned images of the relevant documents are should be uploaded during filling the online application form.
Offered Courses at IIPM Bangalore
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management: Agribusiness and Plantation Management (PGDM-ABPM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management: Food Processing and Business Management (PGDM-FPBM)
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
Important Documents to be Uploaded
- SSC, XII, UG Mark Sheets
- Present Studying Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport size Photograph (< 20 kb)
Mode of Application Fees Payment
There are two ways to pay the application fees either in the mode of online or offline.
- Demand Draft (DD)
- NEFT transfer
|General candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs. 500/-|
The duly filled application forms will be sent to the following address with applicable fees for the respective course.
Admission Office (PGP)
Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bengaluru
Jnana Bharathi Campus
Bank Details for NEFT/RTGS Transaction:
Bank Name: United Bank of India
Branch: IIPM Campus, Bengaluru
Account Number: 1586050000611
IFSC Code: UTBIOIPC856
Swift Code: UTBIINBBECB
MICR No: 560027009
Admission & Selection Process
The selection procedure will vary as per the course selection by the applicants. Below we have enlisted the detailed admission process of the IIPM Bangalore Admission 2020.
Selection Procedure for PGDM-ABPM:
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) in the Bachelor’s Degree in agricultural and allied sciences or any other discipline.
- Applicants must have a valid score of CAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT
- The selection will be based on the basis of academic record, test scores, writing skills and performance in group discussion and personal interview.
Selection Procedure for PGDM-FPBM:
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD) in Bachelor’s Degree in food technology, food science/nutrition, fisheries, dairy, animal husbandry, horticulture or allied disciplines.
- The selection will be based on the valid score of CAT / MAT / ATMA / PAT / GATE and Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Selection Procedure for MBA:
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD) in the Bachelor’s Degree as per AICTE norms.
- The selection will be based on the valid score of CAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / KMAT and Group Discussion and Personal Interview by the IIPM MBA selection committee.