IIST 2020 Application Form is issued to the Candidates who have successfully Register Themselves on Online. IIST 2020 Application Form is issued to Candidates via Online Mode Only. IIST is also known as Indian Institute of Space and Science. IIST 2020 Exam is conducted for Candidates to Provide Admission to candidates in the Field of Engineering. Admission for IIST 2020 Exam is based on JEE Advanced 2020.
IIST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for IIST 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates who want to Apply for IIST 2020 Exam must have Passed 10+2 Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics Subjcts.
- Candidates must be a Citizen of India.
- Candidates who belong to General Category must have Born on or After October 1, 1992
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PD Candidates must be born on or After October 1, 1987.
Candidates must fulfill all the Above – Mentioned Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in IIST 2020 Exam. The Eligibility Criteria Determines whether the Candidate is Eligible for Appearing in IIST 2020 Exam.
IIST 2020 Exam Dates
The Exam Dates for IIST 2020 Exam are Mentioned Below
- Availability of IIST 2020 Online Application Form – May 2020
- Closing Date of IIST 2020 Exam – June 2020
- Last Date for Submitting IIST 2020 Registration Fees – June 2020
The Date which is mentioned Above is of Expected Dates and Candidates who want to know about the Official Exam Dates must visit the Official Site of IIST 2020 for more Details and Updates.
IIST 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for IIST 2020 Exam is as follows
- The Application Fee for General Category Candidates is RS.600
- Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PD Category Candidates is RS.300
Candidates must pay the Application Fee within the Specified Date and Time mentioned on the Official Site of IIST 2020 Exam.