Join Indian Army Havildar Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – 19 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers mentioned below the page. Join Indian Army Havildar Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download Indian Army Havildar selection process, Indian Army Havildar Eligibility, Indian Army Havildar Document verification and for more information get below the page. Indian Army Havildar Physical Standard / Medical Standard Test mentioned here. Indian Army Havildar Syllabus for pdf in Batch 2019 available under the page. Aspirants Indian Army Havildar Sample Papers, Old Examination Papers, Indian Army Havildar Previous Year Papers, Indian Army Havildar and Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Join Indian Army Havildar 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
Many Candidates started there preparation for the Exam but they are Confused about what t0 study and how t0 study. The Candidates have a large matter to study in a short time period. Candidates are tense about there study plan and matter to study. Applicants who are going to appear in the Indian Army Havildar Written Exam on succeeding days should make a preparation plan and start the exam preparation. Our website is the right place for downloading the Indian Army Havildar Syllabus and Havildar Exam pattern 2018 – 2019.
Screening Admit Card
Candidates found eligible will be issued with Admit Card for initial screening which will include checking of original certificate, physical fitness test followed by medical examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone.
Selected candidates will undergo 19 weeks of Basic Military Training at BEG and Center, Roorkee. On successful completion of training the candidates will be enrolled in the rank of Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) as per the existing terms and conditions. Rejection can take place at any stage during training also.
|Indian Army Havildar 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Havildar|
|Board of Organization||Join Indian Army|
|No of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
joinindianarmy.nic.in @ Indian Army Havildar 2018 Selection Process
The final result of the written examination and merit list of the successful candidates will be put on the Rtg Date website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in by HQ Rtg Zone, Ambala. The final selection will be based on overall merit list of the candidates.
- Written Examination Or
- Screening Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Standard Test
- Interview / Viva voce
- Document verification
Eligibility or Education
The Minimum educational qualification for appointment will be BA/B Sc with Mathematics and having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a Recognised Board/University. The eligibility criteria are common for In-service and Direct Entry candidates.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Indian Army Havildar 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Indian Army Havildar 2018
Only those candidates who are selected in the screening will be permitted to appear in the written examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone on 24 Feb 2019. The written examination will contain objective type of questions and comprise of two papers as follows.
Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2018 for Mathematics – Download Indian Army Syllabus
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Addition of Vectors.
- Product of Vectors.
- The Straight Line.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Partial fractions.
- System of circles.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Transformation of Axes.
- A pair of Straight Lines.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Theory of Equations.
- Definite Integrals.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- Differential equations.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Limits and Continuity.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2018 for Physics
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Units and measurements.
- Kinetic theory.
- Work, energy and power.
- Wave optics.
- Physical world.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2018 for Chemistry
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
Indian Army Havildar Syllabus 2018 for Biology
- Classification of Animal Kingdom.
- Classification of Plant Kingdom.
- Environmental Science.
- Molecular Biology.
- Plant Diversity.
Exam Pattern for Indian Army Havildar 2018
|.NO||Parts||Subject Name||No of Questions||Each Question Carrying Mark||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Part – I||General Knowledge/General English||50||02||100||2 Hours|
|2.||Part – II||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science||50||02||100|
- It is an Objective type question paper. I.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Indian Army Exam Paper Consisting of Two parts namely Part I & part II.
- The Total No of Questions in the Test are 100.
- The exam will be conducted for a total of 200 Marks.
- Tentative Written Exam on 31 Jul 2016.
- There is Sectional Cut off Mark.
A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear, should have sufficient number of natural teeth, i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums. Candidate should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles etc.
Related Examination Details
- Indian Army Fireman & Tradesman Mate Admit Card/Call Letter 2018 – Join Indian Army Group C Exam Date & Hall Ticket
- Indian Army TES 40 Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List – 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
- Join Indian Army TES 40 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Technical Entry Scheme Interview Call Letter
- Indian Army SSC Tech 51 Men 22 Women Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – Download Medical / Physical Test Call Letter
- Indian Army 51st / 22nd SSC (Tech) 2018 Selection List, Merit List, Interview Medical Exam, Physical Standards
Minimum physical standards will be as under depending upon the region of the country. (details can be obtained from the nearest HQ Recruiting Zone/Army Recruitment Office/IRO, Delhi Cantt).
|Height (Cms)||Weight (Kg)||
Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group including Minicoy
Physical Fitness Test. Physical Fitness Tests applicable are as follows.
1.6 km Run – in 5 minutes 45 seconds.
Pull Ups (Beam) – minimum 6 Pull ups.
Zig Zag Balance – qualify
9 Feet Ditch Jump – qualify
Provisions for extra time for 1.6 Km run in Hilly Terrain Areas.
- Between 5000 ft to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs
- Between 9000 ft to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs
Army Havildar Sample Papers for Chemistry
Indian Army Havildar Solved Papers – Mathematics
Army Exam Model Papers for English
Indian Army Recruitment Test Last Three Years Papers – GK
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Indian Army Havildar 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Indian Army Havildar 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Indian Army Havildar 2018 Notification – Check Here
Indian Army Havildar 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Indian Army Havildar 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Indian Army
Download Indian Army Havildar 2018 Previous Year Question Papers