Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020: The application form of Indian Military B.Sc Nursing course has been announced by the Indian Army on November 2019. Applicants can fill the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form from onwards 14th November 2020 at the official page of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admission is offered by the Colleges of Nursing of Armed forces Medical services. The last date for submitting the application form is 2nd December 2019. Here we have mentioned all the details regarding Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form like exam dates, application form procedure, eligibility criteria, etc.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form Dates 2020
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Service Course 2020|
|Online Application release date||14 Nov 2019|
|Last date of Application submission||02 Dec 2019|
|Admit Card available on||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Exam date||Apr 2020|
Indian Military B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form
All the eligible female candidates can apply the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admission through filling the online application form. Aspirants can fill the application form from 14th November to 2nd December. Before that, they must check and ensure the eligibility aspects. Female candidates are allowed to apply for the course. The four-year nursing course is going to start in 2020. On the other hand, successful completion of this Nursing course, they need to work under a Military Nursing service for a permanently or short period. Below we have mentioned the detailed application form procedure of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020.
Instruction to Apply Online for Indian Military B.Sc Nursing
- A softcopy of the candidate’s passport size photo in the light background. As well as, the photo should be in jpeg format.
- Scanned copy of all the education certificate details in jpeg/pdf format.
- Candidate’s Signature in jpeg format
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form Process
- Apply for the course through the official site http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Fill all the information in the online application, in case of failing to fill any of the fields may lead to rejection of the application. So fill all the fields.
- Fill Personal Information and Academic information appropriately as they are equally important.
- Firstly fill Personal information. Secondly, Communication details and Academic
- Mention the active e-mail Id and Mobile number in the application.
- Upload the images and documents as per the need of the application.
- After completing all the steps one by one, press the ‘Save’ button. A preview of your details will display. Above all, check whether all the information you have entered is correct, if not correct by hit the button ‘Cancel’. So, correction can be made to the application.
- After hitting the save button, the page will lead to the payment gateway. Select the payment method, and make the payment. As a result, an automatically generated number will be displayed.
In addition, after the Payment, take a printout of the filled application for future reference.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Fees
Mode of Payment
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Only eligible candidates can apply for this course. In order to submit the application, the applicant needs to pay Rs. 750 as online application processing fees. After the payment, the bank will send a number for future reference. Only online payment is allowed. The Online submission of application and online payment can be done until 5 pm on Dec 2nd, 2019. To clarify, the application will not be accepted after 5 pm.
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Military B.Sc Nursing 2020
- Only Female candidates can apply for the Indian Military Nursing Service Course.
- Female candidates, who are Widow, Unmarried, Divorced, Legally separated without encumbrances
- The person, who is applying this post, should be an Indian. That is to say, she should be a Citizen of India.
- Age Limit – She should be born between 1st October 1995 and 30th September 2003, and both the dates inclusive.
- Academic Qualification:
- SSLC with Higher Secondary Pass (10+2) or its equivalent. However, they should be passed in the first attempt in the exams.
- In +2, their major should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. In addition, they should possess an aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidate should be a regular student from a Recognized Board or University.
- The final year appearing can also apply. After that, they need to submit their certificates of Pass before joining the course.
- Physical Standards:
- Medical fitness will be done as per the standards of Indian Military Service
- A minimum of 152 cm height is required to join the nursing course. Meanwhile, 148 cm is acceptable for Gorkhas, candidates from the northeastern side of India, Garhwal, and Kumaon.
- X-Ray examination of Chest and USG of abdomen and Pelvis will also be done.
Stipend for the candidates
During the training period, the candidates will be provided free accommodation, monthly stipend, uniform allowance and free ration as per the amendment.
Seats Availability of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020
Indian Military B.Sc Nursing course is taken in six Colleges with the total number of seats 220 for the 2020 year admission.
|Name of Institution||No of seats available|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||40|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||40|