IOCL Apprentice syllabus 2019 is released now the candidates looking forward for the updated syllabus of the IOCL Technician, Trade Apprentice Syllabus may download it from the official website. The candidates are here by asked to download the syllabus for the preparation of IOCL Apprentice Exam. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited is planned to conduct the exam for Apprentice jobs. The aspirants who applied for the IOCL job must aware of the IOCL Apprentice Syllabus. The updated IOCL Accountant Apprentice Syllabus is made to test the candidates knowledge. Here we uploaded the updated syllabus of the IOCL Apprentice Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates can download the previous year question papers and online books using the links mentioned below.
Official Notification – Check Here
About the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Board
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices at its operating locations in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura & West Bengal.
Summary for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Exam 2019
Name of the Board
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of the Exam||
Accountant, Technician, Trade (Apprentices)
No of Vacancies
|Online Exam, Interview Process|
IOCL Apprentice Syllabus 2019 Download Exam Pattern
The IOCL is conducting exam for the apprentice posts, the Indian Oil Corporation Limited released the updated syllabus for the IOCL Apprentice exam. The candidates looking forward towards Apprentice examination can start preparation and practice the previous year question paper sets. The Syllabus includes more intelligence oriented subjects, the aspirants have to read and refer many authors books available in Pdf format at some websites, The exam pattern also designed in way the candidates can easily understand. Here we uploaded the tips and Guidelines to crack the IOCL Apprentice exams. The online tests conducted by some websites are very useful to score more marks in the IOCL Apprentice Exams.
|Subject Names||Exam Type|
|General Ability||Objective Type Questions|
IOCL Exam for Apprentice 2019 Syllabus (General English)
The candidates have to read the following topics in General English; Sentence Rearrangement, Tenses, Articles, Fill in the Blanks, Comprehension, Unseen Passages, Synonyms, Verb, Error Correction, Antonyms, Subject-Verb Agreement, Vocabulary, Adverb, Idioms & Phrases.
IOCL Exam for Apprentice Syllabus 2019 (General Awareness)
About India, Geography – India & The World, Cultural Heritage, Indian National Movement, History – India & The World, Economy, Indian Polity & Governance, Indian Constitution, Science & Technology.
IOCL Exam 2019 Syllabus (Reasoning)
Non-Verbal Series, Decision Making, Analogy, Clocks & Calendars, Blood Relations, Arithmetical Reasoning, Embedded Figures, Number Series, Alphabet Series, Coding-Decoding, Cubes & Dice, Number Ranking, Directions, Mirror Images.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Syllabus (Quantitative Aptitude)
Profit & Loss, Decimal & Fractions, Ratio & Proportions, Problems on Ages, Mixtures & Allegations, Average, Data Interpretation, Number System, Percentages, Simplification, Time & Work, Time and Distance, HCF & LCM, Simple & Compound Interest.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Exam 2019 Apprentice
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Exam board is conducting the selection process in two phases , they were the written exam and then the interview . The candidates have to clear the Written exam conducted by the IOCL Apprentice Exam Board. The aspirants those who gets passed in the written exam will be allowed to attend the personal interview. Then who clears the interview will be called for the document and proofs verification process.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
IOCL Apprentice Exam 2019 Document and Proofs Verification
Candidates those who are get passed in the written exam will be called for Interview and Document verification process. Candidates have to Bring the Original Documents and Important Certificates for the verification process conducted by IOCL Apprentice Exam Board. Candidates have to bring documents such as 10th, 12th, Degree Certificates and Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate and any original Identity Card provided by the State or Central Government.
Things to Remember for the Aspirants Before and After IOCL Apprentice Exam
- The aspirants have to remember the following things to be done before and after the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Examination.
- The Candidates are asked to download the IOCL Admit Card before going to write the IOCL examination.
- The candidates have to carry original documents during the Time of interview.
- The candidates who got selected in the interview may wait for call letter from the IOCL Apprentice exam board.
- The selected candidates get paid a good salary and increments based on the service basis.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IOCL Apprentice 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)