Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Guwahati Refinery Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for pdf in Trade / Technician Apprentice Interview Call Letter available here. IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice Exam Date & Centre mentioned below the page. IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice Selection Process, IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice Eligibility, IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice Document verification and for more details get following the page. Candidates we are provide IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice Selection Process, IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice Eligibility or Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc. are you waiting for IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice Admit Card Download procedure mentioned below the page.
IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
The mode of getting the admit card will be online, apart from that no other mode will be available. The IOCL announces the admit card online. So, the aspirants can download from the direct link given in the section below. However, just click on the link IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice Admit Card and download hall Ticket. The candidates will have to enter the login credentials for downloading the admit card. Get here all the details of IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice Admit Card 2018 like the process of downloading the admit card, exam pattern etc.
About Examination Board
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, invites applications from candidates with following qualification for engagement as Apprentices at Guwahati Refinery under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 in the Trades/Disciplines mentioned below.
A candidate with B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) will be allowed to apply for only one Trade/Discipline (either for post code 101 or post code 103). In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one Trade/Discipline, all the applications will be rejected. Candidates holding a qualification acquired through part-time/correspondence/ distance education mode are not eligible. Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/BTech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
|IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|Board of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Guwahati Refinery|
|No of Vacancy||1539 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Mentioned Below|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
- Tentative Date For Download Of Admit Card By Candidates: 20 November 2019.
- Tentative Date Of Written Test: 24 November 2019.
- Tentative Date Of Publication Of Written Test Result: 29 November 2019.
- Tentative Date Of Document Verification: 4-11 December 2019.
Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration & Personal Interview. The ratio of marks for Written Test and interview shall be 85:15 and a candidate will have to secure minimum 40% marks at each stage for qualifying the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions at each stage of the selection process.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice Trade / Technician Written Examination Details
Syllabus for IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice 2019 Trade / Technician
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Abilities
- Basic English Language Skills
Test Pattern for IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice 2019 Trade / Technician
|Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam||Language|
|Generic Aptitude & Quantitative Aptitude||100||90 Minutes||English and Hindi|
|Basic English language skill|
|The technical question relevant to the discipline|
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for Personal Interview or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
- Shortlisted candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one position/seat, with due cognizance to number of reserved positions) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to attend a Personal Interview.
- The Personal Interview for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
The medical and physical fitness standards/parameters (as per H.2 below) are required to be met by the candidates for selection as Apprentice, as upon completion of Apprenticeship Training, candidates may avail of further job opportunity in a refinery/IOCL, in further selection process conducted by a refinery.
Candidates are advised to go through the ‘Guidelines and Criteria for physical fitness for pre-employment medical examinations’ and satisfy themselves of meeting the fitness criteria before starting the application submission process. The guidelines in this regard are placed in IOCL website at the following address.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice 2019 Trade / Technician
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download IOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice 2019 Trade / Technician Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IOCL
DownloadIOCL Guwahati Refinery Apprentice Trade / Technician Interview Call Letter – Check Here