Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Technician Apprentices 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket released from the official website. Candidates / Applicants can able download Exam date or Interview Details Mentioned below the page. IOCL Technician Apprentices Admit card, IOCL Technician Apprentices Exam date, IOCL Technician Apprentices Exam Centre, IOCL Technician Apprentices Syllabus pdf, IOCL Technician Apprentices Exam pattern pdf, answer Papers, key, IOCL Technician Apprentices Call letter, Download Link, Selection Process, Document verification DV also mentioned following the page.
Official Notification – Check Here
IOCL Technician Apprentices 2018 Admit card
Candidates who are short-listed for Written Test shall have to download their Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Test through the online portal only on the notified date. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post, Candidates without Admit Card and proof of ID as stated herewith will not be allowed to take the Test.
Download IOCL Technician Apprentices Admit Card 2018 : Available Now
The selection process would consist of two stages i.e Written Test & Personal Interview. Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on the aggregate of Written Test and Personal Interview marks. Candidates, in the order of merit, will be offered the apprenticeship.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Examination Date : 14.10.2018 (Sunday)
IOCL Technician Apprentices Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam – Technician Apprentices
Board of Organization – Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL
No of Vacancies – 344 Posts
Date of Exam – 14 Oct 2018
Official website – www.iocl.com / https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in
Category – Admit card / Hall Ticket
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – Check Here
Attached Document: Candidates are required to bring one ID proof in ORIGINAL along with photocopy – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
Syllabus for IOCL Technician Apprentices 2018
- General Awareness
- General Aptitude
- English language
- Intelligence Ability
Exam pattern for IOCL Technician Apprentices 2018
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Written Exam will be of 100 Marks/ Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 90 Minutes (1:30 Hours).
- Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/ Test either in English or Hindi language.
- The written test would carry a weightage of 85% and the weightage for interview will be 15%.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
Important Note: All the candidates are advised to keep the printout of the online application form for reference for downloading Admit Card from IOC website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in .
The candidate shall be required to give his Registration Number, password sent to his email/SMS, date of birth along with Captcha details for downloading the Admit Card.
Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement for engagement of Apprentices across various Regions shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the following Courts -:
For Northern Region Pipelines: Chandigarh | For Eastern Region Pipelines: Kolkata | For Western Region Pipelines: Ahmedabad | For Southern Region Pipelines: Chennai | For South Eastern Region Pipelines: Cuttuck
Download Admit Card – Click Here
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be the latest one. Formats of Certificate are available in the Detailed Notification as well as in https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in under the downloads section.
- Semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets and Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline.
- Any other certificate, if applicable
IOCL Technician Apprentices 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
IOCL Technician Apprentices 2018 Notification – Check Here
IOCL Technician Apprentices 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download IOCL Technician Apprentices 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit Official Website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IOCL
Download IOCL Technician Apprentices 2018 Exam Hall ticket