Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission form 2020 is published on official website @ navodaya.gov.in. Navodaya Vidyalaya application form released for class 6th selection test. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is an autonomous organization underneath the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education, Government of India. JNV is a residential school and affiliated to CBSE, with the Sixth to twelfth standard. JNVST is providing an excellent education to the pursuing candidates, and freely providing the boarding, books, accommodation, uniforms. Below we have given more relevant information regarding Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Class VI selection test, application form, eligibility criteria and JNVST entrance examination phase 1 and phase 2 details.
Overview of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test
|Name of the Board||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Article Category||Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 – 2021|
|Name of the Examination||JNVST Selection Test|
|Mode of the Examination||Offline mode|
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th academics session 2020 – 2021 admission selection test is conducted in two phases. JNVST Phase 1 entrance examination application form submission last date is 30th September 2019. JNV entrance examination conducts for the class VI admission for the 661 Vidyalayas across 28 State and 07 Union Territories out of which 636 are functioning. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test admit card, candidates can download in the official web portal before the examination.
Importance Date of JNVST Selection Test 2020
Class 6th Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission
1. The late date of submission of JNVST Application Form – 30th September 2019
2. Available of Admit Card
- Phase 1 – 1st December 2019
- Phase 2 – 1st March 2020
3. JNVST Entrance Exam Date for Class VI
- Phase 1 – 11 January 2020
- Phase 2 – 11 April 2020
4. JNVST Selection Test Result
- Phase 1 – March 2020 (Tentatively)
- Phase 2 – May 2020 (Tentatively)
Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2020
JNVST entrance examination will be held in two phases for the Class 6th academic session 2020. 2021. Phase one and Phase two examination date and other details are given below.
The phase one selection test will be held on 11th January (Saturday), 2020. In the state of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley & Tawang Districts), Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, & West Bengal (except Darjeeling), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry.
The phase 2 selection test will be held on 11th April (Saturday), 2020. In the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Uttrakhand and in the Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal.
Eligibility of Students
Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test, some eligible criteria are given below.
- Students seeking admission should not have been born before 01.05.2007 And after 30.04.2011. (Both dates are inclusive). This rule will apply to all categories of candidates.
- Students who have not been endorse and admitted to class 5th before 15th September 2019 are not eligible to apply the entrance examination.
- In the second time, Students are not eligible to appear the selection test in any situation.
Prospectus for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2020 For Admission to Class VI
Class VI Selection Test
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test, entirely 80 questions and 100 marks. The exam time duration is 2 hours (11.30 am to 1.30 pm). In the test three types of section and only objective type questions.
- Mental Ability Test
In the mental ability test totally 40 Questions, 50 Mark and the time duration are 60 minutes.
- Arithmetic Test
In the arithmetic test totally 20 Questions, 25 marks, and the time duration are 30 minutes.
- Language Test
In the language test totally of 20 Questions, 25 marks, and the time duration are 30 minutes.
1. Mental Ability Test (MAT)
MAT is a non – verbal test. These section questions have based on the figures and diagrams. Mental ability test questions are based on the below-given parts.
- Part 1: Odd – Man Out
- Part 2: Figure Matching
- Part 3: Pattern Completion
- Part 4: Figure Series Completion
- Part 5: Analogy
- Part 6: Geometrical Figure Completion (Triangle, Square, Circle)
- Part 7: Mirror Imaging
- Part 8: Punched Hold Pattern – Folding / Unfolding
- Part 9: Space Visualisation
- Part 10: Embedded Figure
2. Arithmetic Test
The arithmetic test is basic competencies in Arithmetic. The questions are based on the below topics.
- Number and Numeric System
- Four fundamental operations on the whole number
- Fractional number and four fundamental operations on them
- Factors and multiples including their properties
- LCM and HCF of numbers
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa
- Measurement of length, mass, capacity, time, money, etc
- Distance, time and speed
- Approximation of expressions
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions
- Percentage and its applications
- Profit and loss
- Simple interest
- Perimeter, area, and volume
3. Language Test
The language test to check the candidate’s reading comprehension. In the test contain four passages, each passage is followed by five questions.
The selection test examination center details will be mention on the candidates admit card. The examination appearing, students can only appear in the permitted examination center. Navodaya Vidyalaya will not accept any request to change the center of the examination. Without proper admit card, candidates not be allowed entering the examination hall.
How to Apply Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th Admission 2020 – 2021
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply the Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th selection test 2020.
- Go to the official website @ Navodaya.gov.in
- On the home page, open the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test for class VI (Session 2020 – 2021).
- Now open the Registration Phase I. (In the online application process are two steps. 1. Registration, 2. Submission of personal details)
- Before filing the application form, students should keep the scanned copies such as Candidates Signature, Parents Signature, Candidates Photography, and Class V Certificate.
- Now fill the details in the form and upload the attachment in JPG format and certificates size must be 10 to 100 kb. After filling the application form and press the submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the JNVST class VI submitted Application form 2020 – 2021 for additional uses.