Jharkhand High Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Law Researcher/ Research Associate Law Researcher/ Research Associate Previous Year question Papers available here. Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher Selection Process, Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher Eligibility, Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher Documnet verification and etc. Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher Syllabus for PDF get here. Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher 2019 Syllabus for PDF
All the eligible Candidates filled there application form successfully & N0w they are waiting for the Exam. The Exam date will be announced soon on the official website. Firstly will be Conducted Written Test. More Details about the Exam is Provided below.
Based on that exam pattern you can make your own schedule and prepare the Jharkhand High Court Typist Syllabus then you can manage the time while writing the written test. The exam pattern consists of no of questions, marks and time duration those details are clearly explained in the exam pattern only.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
|Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Law Researcher|
|Board of Organization||Jharkhand High Court|
|No of Vacancy||25 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher 2019 Eligibility
Contenders who have qualified the desirable educational qualifications as mentioned below can take part in the High Court of Jharkhand Recruitment 2019.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher 2019
JHC Assistant Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Geography of India.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Politics.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Countries & Capitals.
Jharkhand HC Cashier Syllabus 2018 – General English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Grammar etc.
Jharkhand High Court Typist Syllabus – Computer Proficiency Test
- MS Word.
- MS PowerPoint and MS Visio.
- Microsoft Publisher.
- Software & Hardware Components.
- Microsoft One Note.
- MS Excel.
- Microsoft Access also.
- MS Project
- Microsoft Outlook.
Exam Pattern Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher 2019 Notification – Check Here
Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Jharkhand High Court
Download Jharkhand High Court Law Researcher 2019 Previous Question Papers