Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2020 can be published in the official website. The Jharkhand Polytechnic exam (or) Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the Jharkhand Polytechnic syllabus 2020. The Jharkhand Polytechnic syllabus cannot be released on the offline mode and the 2020 syllabus of Jharkhand Polytechnic will be officially published on the online mode only. Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) (or) Jharkhand polytechnic exam is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). A yearly once the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam (or) Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) will be conducted. The written exam passed candidates can get the admission in a non-government and state government polytechnic institutions in a Jharkhand state.
It is a state level polytechnic entrance examination. The PECE exam passed aspirants to get the admissions in the various engineering and non- engineering polytechnic courses. The exam passed candidates can get one of the chances for the admission in the various polytechnic courses in the Jharkhand state. A PECE Syllabus 2020 (or) Jharkhand Polytechnic syllabus 2020 will be announced on the PDF format only. A syllabus of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 is very useful for the exam appeared candidates can get more marks in the PECE exam. Finally, the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) (or) Jharkhand Polytechnic exam appeared candidates can view the Jharkhand Polytechnic syllabus 2020 in a jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in website.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2020 | PECE Exam Pattern, Important Dates @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).|
|Name of the Exam||Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||2nd week of May|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2020
Every year the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) exam will be conducted. The Jharkhand Polytechnic syllabus 2020 is very useful for the PECE exam appeared candidates can get more marks in the examination. An exam appeared candidates do not skip Jharkhand Polytechnic syllabus topics and the candidates must prepare previous year question paper. A Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2020 topics are given below.
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Heat and Thermal Expansion
- Rotatory Motion of a Rigid Body
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light
- Optical Instruments
- Current Electricity
- Transmission of Heat
- Wave Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Mixtures and Compounds
- Molecular and Equivalent Masses
- Group Elements
- Important Chemical Compounds
- Acids, Bases, Salt, and Hydrolysis
- Different Chemical Reactions
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Laws of Chemical Combination and Gas Laws
- Atomic Structure
- Concept of Atomic
- Detergents, Drugs, and
- Number System
- Time and Distance
- Rational Expressions
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- HCF and LCM
- Time and Work
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Rations and Identities
- Trigonometrical Formulae
- Heights and Distances
- Area, Volume and Surface Area
- Rectangular Co-ordinates
- The Straight Line
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2020
- The Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) will be conducted in pen and paper-based (offline mode).
- Then, the PECE questions will be asked in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- The PECE question will be asked in English and Hindi language.
- For each correct answer, they will give for 1 marks
- And, 0.25 marks will be reduced for an incorrect
- The exam will be conducted in 150 minutes.
- Totally 150 marks for a Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE).
Jharkhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
- Indian National Candidates only eligible.
- And the aspirants are compulsory applying in an exam and the candidates are native in Jharkhand state.
- Aspirants must be completed in the 10th exam from a recognized
- And the candidates should have 35% marks for all category candidates.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam Date
|Starting of filing an application form||3rd week of March|
|Last date to submit an application form||3rd week of April|
|Releasing of admit card||4th week of April|
|Examination date||Last week of April|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of May|
|Commencement of counseling||3rd week of May|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2020
The Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) entrance exam held on the 2nd week of May 2020. And the candidates who are appeared for the PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination) they can download the Jharkhand Polytechnic answer key and match the answer key within a question paper. Then, the Jharkhand Polytechnic result 2020 can be officially published on the 2nd week of May 2020 and the Jharkhand Polytechnic result and Jharkhand Polytechnic Cut off marks can be announced on the same date. Finally, the Jharkhand Polytechnic counseling will be started in the 3rd week of May 2020.
How to download the Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2020| PECE Exam Pattern, Important Dates @ Online
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Find the syllabus of Jharkhand Polytechnic link on the home
- Click the Jharkhand Polytechnic syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.