J&K BPEE CET 2020 is conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir board of professional entrance examinations. It is a common exam conducted in Jammu Kashmir for providing admission to within various medical courses within Jammu Kashmir.
It also provides admission to various undergraduate professional courses within Jammu Kashmir. A candidate who is appearing for the 12th exam is also eligible for this exam. Such candidates should submit original mark sheets at the time of counseling.
Eligibility criteria for J&K BPEE CET 2020
- Candidate should be a citizen of Jammu and Kashmir state.
- For (general) Candidate should obtain 50% marks in 10+2 examination, for (ST, SC, and OBC) candidate should obtain 40% marks.
- Candidates who have already appeared in 12th or its equivalent examination can appear for this exam.
J&K BPEE CET 2020 Selection Procedure & Important Dates
Based on the rank secured in J&K BPEE CET 2020 candidates will be selected for admission.
The important dates for BPEE CET 2020 are as follows
|Advertisement Released||1st Week February 2020|
|Availability of Application Form||1st Week February 2020|
|Last date to Submit the Application Form||4th Week February 2020|
|Admit Card Issued Date||2nd week of April 2020|
|JKCET 2020 Exam Date||3rd Week April 2020|
|Announcement of Result||4th week of May 2020|
|Conduction of Counselling||1st week of July 2020|
Application fee for J&K BPEE CET 2020
The application fee for BPEE CET exam is RS.800. candidates can pay the amount through debit/ credit card or through online facility.
Procedures for Downloading J&K BPEE CET 2020 Application Form
- Candidates must log on to the official site for a downloading application form.
- Then candidates must enter registration number, D.O.B. for verification purpose.
- Once the candidate has completed in filling all the required details
- Candidate must upload their recent passport size photo.
- Then click submit button
- Now candidate can pay through online/ Debit/ credit card. They can also pay through offline.