JNUEE 2020 Application Form (Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam). Candidates who are interested in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs offered by JNU. JNU Application Form shall start from on 2nd March and close on 31st March 2020 . JNUEE 2020 Exam will be conducted on 11th to 14th May 2020. From here candidates can get more details regarding JNUEE 2020 Application Form such as the eligibility and applying procedure, etc.
Instructions for filling JNU 2020 Application Form
Applicants are advised to keep in mind the below-mentioned instructions at the time of form filling.
- Apply online registration jnu.ac.in or www.ntajnu.nic.in and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Fill the remaining part of the application form
- Upload the Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Pay the examination fees using payment gateway and keep the proof of fee paid
- Finally, download the confirmation page.
JNUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who apply for M. Phil and Ph.D. programmes must have been passed their PG Degree with At least 50% Marks.
- Candidates who want to appear for B.A. (Hons) First Year must have to pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates who apply for B.A (Hons) 2nd Year must have to qualify the First-Year Bachelor Degree Examination.
- Candidates who apply for M.A. degree must have Completed the Bachelor Degree Under any discipline under 10+2+3 Pattern of Education with At least 50% Marks.
JNU EE 2020 Age Criteria
For Applying for JNU EE 2020 Exam Candidates age must be more than 17 Years of Age.
Fee Payment of JNUEE 2020
|Courses||No. of Choices||General Category/EWS||SC/ST/PwD/OBC||BPL||Foreign Nationals|
|M.A, M.Sc, MCA, PGDE, MPH, M.Phil, M.Tech, Ph.D.||1st Choice||Rs. 530/-||Rs. 310/-||Rs. 110/-||Rs. 2520/-|
|2nd Choice||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 415/-||Rs. 215/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|3rd Choice||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 7200|
|Courses||No. of Choices||General Category/EWS||SC/ST/PwD/OBC||BPL|
|B.A (Hons) 1st year and all part-time programmes||1st Choice||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 265/-||Rs. 65/-|
|2nd Choice||Rs. 575/-||Rs. 325/-||Rs. 125/-|
|3rd Choice||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 380/-||Rs. 180/-|
Fee Payment of CEEB 2020
|Foreign Nationals||Rs. 2880/-|
Note: Applicable Service/Processing charges and GST will be paid by the candidates.
JNUEE 2020 Exam Pattern
JNU exam pattern will vary for the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Here we have mentioned the examination pattern for the various UG and PG courses.
|Examination Mode||LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Question Paper Language||English (Language course may have exception)|
|Time Duration||3 Hours|
|Marking Scheme||For correct response: The weightage of 1, 2, 3 or 4 marks will be provided based on the different programme
For incorrect response: Based on the UG and PG courses.