Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society JRHMS has announced Medical Officer MO Admit card / Hall Ticket 2019 released from the official website. http://jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/ Medical Officer MO Exam Date & Centre Declared soon. JRHMS Medical Officer Admit card, Hall Ticket, Exam Date, Exam centre, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Answer papers, Document verification, DV, Download Call letter, JRHMS Medical Officer MO Admit card Card Download Link Available Below The Page.
Official Notification – Check Here
JRHMS Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
Are you searching for the Jharkhand JRHMS MO Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2019? If Yes, you reached the exact page where you can get medical officer hall ticket without wasting your valuable time. Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has announced Recruitment 2019 notification for fill 685 Medical Officer vacancies. Recently, the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society released a notification for filling the Medical Officer Posts in AYUSH-RBSK.
JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment Summary 2019
Name of Exam – Medical Officer MO
Board of Organization – Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society JRHMS
Date of Exam – will be soon
No of Vacancy – 685 Posts
Official website –http://jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/
Category – Admit card / Hall Ticket
Download Exam Call Letter: The Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society recruits the candidates by conducting the written exam and interview. So, to attend the examination, the contenders need to carry the JRHMS Medical Officer Admit Card 2019. The candidates can download the Medical Officer Screening Test hall ticket by giving the Login id and password
Written Exam | Personal Interview \ Skill Test | Document Verification
Syllabus for JRHMS Medical Officer 2019
- General Knowledge
- Marathi / English
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
Exam Pattern for JRHMS Medical Officer 2019
Therefore, the candidates who desire to crack the competitive government examinations need to prepare well though referring various study materials. Here you get the information about the previous papers and model papers as well.
Hence, go to the official website http://jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/ to gather more info. Therefore, the syllabus helps you a lot to prepare well. Hence, get the immediate link here.
|S. No||Exam Types||Subjects||Durations|
|2||Marathi / English|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates require to maximum use of flowcharts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this, you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we, therefore, advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combined one or two hours in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Local Scheduled Area Certificate (Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever
Procedure to Download JRHMS Medical Officer 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit Official Website http://jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPSC