Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2020 is release soon, download KARTET Admit Card 2020 at pdf. KTET Exam Application form, Eligibility, Karnataka TET Selection process, Karnataka TET Paper I and Paper II Written Test also mentioned below. Candidates can able download Karnataka TET Graduate Primary Teacher Hall Ticket get below the page. KARTET Exam Details for Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 1 and Paper 2 available below the page. Karnataka TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern and get under the page. Karnataka TET Answer key, Result, Karnataka TET Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Karnataka TET 2020 KTET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Hall Ticket Download
Furthermore, keep the login information such as Registration Number, Date of Birth beforehand to download the Kar TET 2020 Graduate Primary Teacher Hall Ticket instantly. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact KARTET for necessary correction. KARTET 2020 Admit Cards will be Available from Last Week of December, 2020 . Furthermore, go through the later sections of the article to get awareness about Karnataka TET Hall Ticket Release Date, Kar TET Graduate Primary Teacher Exam Date. Stick to this page for instant updates on TET Karnataka 2020 Hall Ticket.
Selection Process for Karnataka TET 2020
The selection for the post of BHEL Graduate Apprentice will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Download Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2020
Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall. Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam. Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card. Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card. Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam. Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
|Karnataka TET 2020 KAR TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||State Eligibility Test|
|Board of Organization||Karnataka School Education Department|
|No of Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in @ Karnataka TET 2020 KAR TET Eligibility
Candidates must be the citizen of India. Candidate age must be 18yrs, Candidates have secure 45% marks aggregate in the Intermediate standard or equivalent examination, To the reserved category 5% of relaxation in the percentile is given, Karnataka TET 2020 , B.Ed degree is required.
For Primary level (I-V)
- Candidates should be passed Intermediate standard along with the aggregate of 50% marks.
- Candidates have a degree/appearing in 4yrs Bachelor of Elementary Education (D.EL.ED).
For Upper Primary Level (VI-VIII)
- Candidates must have a graduation degree.
- Candidates must have completed/appearing 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Applicants must have completed/appeared in the B.Ed (Bachelor in Education).
Karnataka TET 2020 KAR TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Karnataka TET 2020 KAR TET
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language – I (Kannada)
- Language – II (English)
- Environmental Studies
- Child Development and Pedagogy Mins)
- Language – I (Kannada)
- Language – II (English)
- Mathematics and Science
- Social Studies/ Social Science
Exam Pattern for Karnataka TET 2020 KAR TET
- The questions will be Objective Type only.
- Negative Marking will be as per the Board rules.
- The Above-mentioned Exam Pattern is only for reference.
- The multiple choice & objective type written test.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours, 30 min.
Kar TET Paper – I Exam Pattern 2020
|S.No.||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||150 Minutes (2 Hours 30 Mins)|
|2.||Language – I (Kannada)||30||30|
|3.||Language – II (English)||30||30|
Karnataka TET Paper – II Test Pattern 2020
|(i)||Child Development &|
|30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii)||Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii)||Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)||(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher :- Mathematics and Science||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|(v)||(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher :- Mathematics and Science||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
About Recruitment Board
The primary goal of the Public Education Department is to equip all the children of our state into a good human, socially responsible citizen and to enable them to achieve the best and to have the necessary knowledge, skills and values necessary to become creative.
Admit Card Important Points
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Karnataka TET 2018 KAR TET
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download Karnataka TET 2020 KAR TET Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for KTET