KEAM Medical 2020 application form is available for candidates who have registered and have satisfied the eligibility criteria. KEAM Medical 2020 exam provides admission to candidates in the field of medicine. KEAM Medical 2020 application form comprises of the name of candidate, address, phone number and e-mail ID, recently scanned photo and signature of the candidate. Candidates can apply online on the official website of KEAM Medical 2020 (i.e.) www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 1st February 2020 to 27th February 2020.
KEAM Medical 2020 Application Procedure
The application procedure for KEAM Medical 2020 exam is as follows
- Candidates must visit the official site of KEAM Medical 2020 (i.e.) cee.kerala.gov.in
- Candidates must register themselves by entering their basic details like name, e-mail ID, phone number
- Candidates must enter the official site by entering the ID and password and must fill the application form by entering their basic details on the application form.
- After filling up all details candidates must upload their recent passport size photo and signature and submit it.
- Candidates must pay an application fee of RS.1000 for general category candidates
- Candidates who belong to SC / ST category must pay RS.500 as an application fee.
- Candidates must pay the application fee within the due date or commencement of the exam.
Starting of selling security card along with prospectus: 1st week of January 2020
application form release: 1st week of January 2020
Last date to apply online: Last week of January 2020
Admit card announced: Last week of March 2020
Exam date: Last week of April 2020
Declaration of result: 4th week of May 2020
KEAM Medical 2020 Exam Pattern
- KEAM Medical 2020 entrance exam is conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE).
- For correct answer candidates, will be provided 4 marks
- For one wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total marks.
- The syllabus for KEAM Medical 2020 entrance exam is based on physics, chemistry, biology.
- The questions which are asked in KEAM Medical 2020 entrance exam is of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- The duration for KEAM Medical 2020 exam is 150 minutes.
- KEAM Medical 2020 entrance exam is conducted in online mode only.