Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC FDA / SDA Admit card / Hall Ticket 2019 for First Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant Exam Date & Exam Centre available on the page. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in KPSC FDA / SDA Syllabus, KPSC FDA / SDA Exam Pattern, KPSC FDA / SDA Eligibility, KPSC FDA / SDA Education Qualification, KPSC FDA / SDA Exam Date 2018, KPSC FDA / SDA Exam Centre, KPSC FDA / SDA Answer key & Result also provide our page. KPSC FDA / SDA Admit Card Download Link Released Soon at Online. KPSC FDA / SDA Call letter available below the page.
KPSC First & Second Division Assistant Admit Card 2019
The applicants who are going to apply for Karnataka Teacher positions need to wait for few days to download the Karnataka Teacher Admit Card. Because the organization did not release any issue on admit card and examination dates.
As per the information from the organization we expected the examination will be conducted in the month of 2019. When the organization declared the dates officially we will update soon through this article. And we have provided the admit card download link at the end of this page for an applicant.
To recruit the candidates for Teacher position in the Karnataka School Education Department will go to conduct the written test and interview process for vacancies in an organization.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Aptitude Test
KPSC FDA / SDA 2019 First & Second Division Assistant Recruitment Summary 2019
Name of Examination – First Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant
Board of Organization – Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC
No of vacancies – 844 Posts
Category – Admit card / Hall Ticket
Date of Exam – will be soon
Official website – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC FDA & SDA Admit Card 2019
Call letter for KPSC 1st/2nd Division Asst Exam is an important document to be carried to the Examination center. Through this article, you can download Kar PSC 1st/2nd Division Asst Hall Ticket 2019 with an ease. Go through the following sections to know more about the “Steps to Download KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2019”.
Eligibility: Applicants must have a completed degree with the computer working knowledge with one-year computer course certificate from the recognized board/university in their relevant field with appropriate work Experience.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
KPSC FDA & SDA Written examination Details
Syllabus for KPSC FDA / SDA 2019 First & Second Division Assistant
- General Awareness
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Intelligence
- General Knowledge
Exam Pattern KPSC FDA / SDA 2019 First & Second Division Assistant
KPSC Exam is conducted for 120 marks.
It Contains 120 questions.
It is an Objective Type Exam.
Duration of the test is 90 minutes.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit card / Hall Ticket Important Points
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download they are admitted card before the date of exam.
- The candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
KPSC FDA / SDA 2019 First & Second Division Assistant Result – Check Here
KPSC FDA / SDA 2019 First & Second Division Assistant Answer key – Check Here
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates, applied against Ex-Servicemen Quota
KPSC FDA / SDA 2019 First & Second Division Assistant Recruitment Details– Check Here
KPSC FDA / SDA 2019 First & Second Division Assistant Notification – Check Here
KPSC FDA / SDA 2019 First & Second Division Assistant Admit card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download KPSC FDA / SDA 2019 First & Second Division Assistant Admit card
Visit official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for KPSC
Download KPSC FDA / SDA 2019 First & Second Division Assistant Hal Ticket