Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC Head Master HM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for Teacher PDF in previous year question papers available below the page. KPSC Head Master & Teacher Syllabus for PDF get following the page. KPSC Head Master & Teacher Selection Process, KPSC Head Master & Teacher Eligibility, KPSC Head Master & Teacher Document Verification and for more details get following the page. Dear Aspirants we are provide KPSC Head Master & Teacher Sample Papers, KPSC Head Master & Teacher Model Papers, KPSC Head Master & Teacher Old Examination Papers, KPSC Head Master & Teacher Previous Papers, KPSC Head Master & Teacher Answer Key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
KPSC Head Master HM 2019 Teacher Syllabus for PDF Download
applicants can know what to prepare and how to prepare for the exam. Therefore go through the latest Karnataka PSC Science Teacher Syllabus, KPSC Head Master Question Pattern for better performance in the test. Hence, furthermore info about the KPSC Teacher HM Written Test Syllabus and Karnataka PSC HM Teacher Test Pattern can check at the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Thus, go through the below table to know about KPSC Head Master Syllabus and recruitment. It is important to prepare each and every concept from Karnataka Head Master Syllabus 2018 before going to appear at the written examination.
Eligibility or Qualification
Applicants must have a completed Pre University course with Diploma in Education (D.Ed) from the recognized board/university.
Applicants must have a completed degree with degree in Education from the recognized board/university
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this web page we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|KPSC Head Master HM 2019 Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Head Master & Teacher|
|Board of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC|
|No of Vacancy||554 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Official Website||http:// www.kpsc.kar.nic.in|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The final selection for the post of 2019 will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
KPSC Head Master HM 2019 Teacher Written Examination Details
Syllabus for KPSC Head Master HM 2019 Teacher
Language of Kannada
Language of English
KPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – Computer Knowledge
- Computer Software.
- MS Excel.
- Processor Design.
- MS Power-Point.
- MS Word.
- Memory Organization.
- Control Unit Design.
- Personal Computers and their Typical users.
- I/O System Organization.
- Internet Usage.
- Use of Basic Data Structures.
- Computer Hardware.
- Data representation.
- Operating System.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ ಸಿಲಿಬಸ್ 2018 – General Kannada
- Common Vocabulary
- Simple Sentence Structure.
- Use of Idioms and Phrases & their meaning
- Synonyms & Antonyms
Syllabus Of KPSC Head Master – General English
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Sentence Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Degrees of comparison.
- Parts of speech.
- Para Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Direct & Indirect speech.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Joining Sentences.
- Idioms and Phrases.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- General Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Indian Society and its dynamics
- Social and Cultural History of Karnataka
- Indian History
- Land Reforms and social changes in Karnataka after Independence
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Rural Co‐operatives
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration
- Karnataka’s Economy; its strength and weakness; present status.
- Role of Science and Technology for the effective administration of Karnataka
- Environmental problems and the Development issues of Karnataka
Exam Pattern for KPSC Head Master HM 2019 Teacher
The Written Test is the Computer Based Exam.
The Administration of KPSC Ashrama School Teachers question papers is for 80 questions. And each question carries 1 marks.
There is a negative marking for each wrong answer.
For each wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deduced.
The passing cut off marks are 33%.
And 100 marks on the merit list. The 80 marks will be for the written exam and remaining 20 marks will be domicile of KPSC Ashrama School Teachers.
Free Download KPSC Teacher Solved Question Papers
- KPSC Teacher Old Question Papers for free of cost
- Free Download Karnataka PSC Teacher Solved Papers
- KPSC Head Master Previous Year Question Papers
- Karnataka PSC Head Master Exam Papers
- www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Teacher Old Year Question Papers
- Download KPSC Teacher Sample Papers with solutions
Karnataka PSC Head Master Practice Question Papers
- Karnataka PSC Teacher Question Papers for free cost
- Free Download KPSC Head Master Test Papers with Solutions
- Karnataka PSC Head Master Previous Question Papers
- www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Teacher Practice Question Papers
- Download KPSC Teacher Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- Free PDF of Karnataka PSC Teacher Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- KPSC Head Master Exam Papers
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for KPSC Head Master HM 2019 Teacher
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
KPSC Head Master HM 2019 Teacher Recruitment – Check Here
KPSC Head Master HM 2019 Teacher Notification – Check Here
KPSC Head Master HM 2019 Teacher Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download KPSC Head Master HM 2019 Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for KPSC
Download KPSC Head Master HM 2019 Teacher Previous Year Papers