Kurukshetra University Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. Kurukshetra University Clerk Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Kurukshetra University Clerk Selection Process, Kurukshetra University Clerk Eligibility, Kurukshetra University Clerk Documnet Verification and etc. Kurukshetra University Clerk Sample Papers, Kurukshetra University Clerk Model Papers, Kurukshetra University Clerk Old Examination Papers and etc. Kurukshetra University Clerk Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Kurukshetra University Clerk 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
www.kuk.ac.in Clerk Test Pattern 2019 will explain about Examination Type, Number of questions to be answered for each section, Total Duration for the examination, etc. Kurukshetra University will conduct a exam for recruitment of Clerk Posts. Date of Examination Will be Announce Later on the Official Website of Kurukshetra University. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below. Prior having an idea about KUK Clerk Test Pattern 2019 will help the applicants to score qualifying marks for the examination.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Kurukshetra University Clerk 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary
|Name of Exam
|Board of Organization
|No of Vacancy
|Date of Exam
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Kurukshetra University Clerk 2019 Eligibility Details
Mere submission of online application/permission for appearing in tests does not mean that the candidate is eligible for appointment to the post applied for. The eligibility shall be verified at the time of verification of original documents as per the qualifications and terms & conditions of advertisement. If at any stage it is found that the information furnished by the candidate is fake or incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will also be liable to legal proceedings.
Graduate from a recognized University
Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject. OR 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects
The candidate shall have to qualify the Test in Computer Appreciation and Application. This test will be based on Introduction to Computer & Windows, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Power Point, Internet Browsing and Email Management
Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English converted with equivalent key depressions as the typing speed would be tested on computers.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Kurukshetra University Clerk 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Kurukshetra University Clerk 2019
Kurukshetra University Budgeted Clerk Syllabus 2019 for English Language
- Common Vocabulary.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Sentence structure.
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning.
- Articles Grammar.
- Word Formation.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Unseen Passages.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Comprehension of passage
- Common Vocabulary.
- Use of Idioms & phrases and their meaning.
- Sentence structure.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Completion.
- Comprehension of the passage.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Verb Agreement.
- Theme detection.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
www.kuk.ac.in Syllabus 2019 for Numerical Ability
- Simplification and Approximation
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work Partnership
- Quadratic Equations
- Compound Interest
- Number Series
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Problems Ages
- Odd Man Out
- Simple Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on Trains
KUK Clerk Syllabus 2019 for Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Situation Reaction Test
- Alphabet Test Series
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Statement – Conclusions
- Data Sufficiency
- Clocks & Calendars
- Direction Sense Test
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Statement – Arguments
www.kuk.ac.in Budgeted Clerk Syllabus 2019 for General Awareness
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Current Important Events
- Sports and Games
- Awards and Honors
- Books and Authors
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Indian Constitution
- Important Financial & Economic News, Banking News
- Important Days
Kurukshetra University Syllabus 2019 for Computer Knowledge
- Introduction to Computer Science
- MS PowerPoint
- Internet Usage
- PC Software and Office Automation
- MS Word
- MS Excel
Exam Pattern Kurukshetra University Clerk 2019
PHASE-I – Type Test in English (On Computer Only)
PHASE-II – Computer Appreciation & Application Test
PHASE-III – Aptitude Test
PHASE-IV Academic Qualification (Physically Original Document Verification)
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Kurukshetra University Clerk 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Kurukshetra University Clerk 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Kurukshetra University Clerk 2019 Notification – Check Here
Kurukshetra University Clerk 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Kurukshetra University Clerk 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.kuk.ac.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Kurukshetra University
Download Kurukshetra University Clerk 2019 Previous Question Papers