Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department LRC Bihar Amin Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. LRC Bihar Amin Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for LRC Bihar Amin Selection Process, LRC Bihar Amin Eligibility, LRC Bihar Amin Documnet Verification and etc. Aspirants are you searching for LRC Bihar Amin Syllabus and Exam Pattern get here. LRC Bihar Amin Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
LRC Bihar Amin 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Maximum 10 Marks Will Be Provided For 10th (Matriculation), Maximum 15 Marks Will Be Provided For 12th (Intermediate), Maximum 50 Marks Will Be Provided For Graduation And Maximum 05 Marks Will Be Provided For Post-Graduation, After The Minimum Work Experience, The Selection Of The Merit List Will Be Done On The Basis Of Weightage Of 5 And Maximum 20 Points For Each Additional Work Experience Year.
On The Basis Of Honorarium Based Contracts, The Period Of Employment Will Be From The Date Of Appointment To March 31, 2020. It Will Be Extended For One Year After Reading The Requirement
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|LRC Bihar Amin 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Amin|
|Board of Organization||Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department LRC Bihar|
|No of Vacancy||550 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
lrc.bih.nic.in @ LRC Bihar Amin 2019 Eligibility Details
Degree in Amanat OR ITI in Surveyor. Diploma in Civil Engineering + Experience of Minimum 2 Years Working In Suspended / Non-Governmental Institutions
Candidates Should be Graduate in Land Surveyor Training Programs (अमानत की डिग्री) from a recognized Institute by Government Or Successful in Training the Surveyor from ITI.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
LRC Bihar Amin 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for LRC Bihar Amin 2019
Exam Pattern LRC Bihar Amin 2019
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 300 Marks.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for LRC Bihar Amin 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
LRC Bihar Amin 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
LRC Bihar Amin 2019 Notification – Check Here
LRC Bihar Amin 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download LRC Bihar Amin 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://lrc.bih.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Bihar LRC
Download LRC Bihar Amin 2019 Interview Call Letter