MAH CET MCA 2020 is a test of Maharashtra State and conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. MAH CET MCA 2020 exam is conducted for providing admission to candidates in the first year / second year of MCA program in government aided university, unaided institutes, of Maharashtra state.
MAH CET MCA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for MAH CET MCA 2020 which is mentioned below. Candidates must qualify for the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have acquired a bachelor degree from a recognized university by obtaining a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates must have studied mathematics either at 10+2 levels
- If candidates are seeking admission to 2nd year, then candidates must hold BCA degree.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year can also appear for MAH CET MCA 2020 examination.
MAH CET MCA 2020 Application Form
- MAH CET MCA 2020 application form is available on online mode.
- Applications will be not accepted through post or courier.
- Candidates must fill the application form on the official site only.
- MAH CET MCA 2020 application form is issued to the registered candidates.
MAH CET MCA 2020 Important Dates
- MAH CET MCA 2020 Hall Ticket will be issued on – March 2020.
- MAH CET MCA 2020 examination starts on – March 2020.
- MAH CET MCA 2020 declaration of results – April 2020.
- Admission process for MAH CET MCA 2020 exam – June 2020.
MAH CET MCA 2020 Exam Pattern
- There are two papers in MAH CET MCA 2020 exam (i.e.) General Aptitude (GA) and Computer Concepts (CC).
- Objective type questions will appear in the entrance test.
- For every correct answer candidate, will be provided with 4 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted
- The exam duration for MAH CET MCA 2020 exam is 90 minutes.
MAH CET MCA 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for MAH CET MCA 2020 exam is mentioned below
- Candidates who belong to general category must pay RS.1000.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates must pay RS.800 as an application fee.
- Candidates can make their payment through credit card/debit card, net banking.
- Candidates must pay the application fee within the specified date and time.