The Directorate of Medical Education Research DMER conducted the Post Graduate Medical and Post Graduate Dental Common Entrance Test for providing admission for medical aspirants by the way of the exam. interested and eligible candidates who are applying for this within the last date of application submission. after the exam completion, the answer keys will be released on the official website of the exam authority. candidates can download all the set of solutions and estimate the approximate marks obtained in the medical exam. read the below article and collect more information about the Maharashtra PGM PGD CET answer keys.
Summary of the Maharashtra PGM PGD CET 2020
Name of the examination: Maharashtra Post Graduate Medical and Post Graduate Dental Common Entrance Test.
Commonly known: MH PGM PGD CET 2020
Exam organizer: Directorate of Medical Education Research DMER
Exam level: State level
Exam stream: Postgraduate medical exam
Page information: PGM PGD CET 2020 Answer keys
Answer keys status: Update soon
Calculating Tips of Answer keys/ Solved Papers usage
- Candidates can download their set of solutions from the official page of DMER and start matching their answers with the solved papers.
- While matching, candidates can know their correct and incorrect answers of the exam with the help of the solutions.
- Mark the total correct and incorrect answers separately and use the exam the pattern to find the total scored marks of the examination.
- The total marks are the gained marks of every examiner and they can start preparing for the further level of admission.
- Everyone should keep in their mind i.e. the estimated marks are only a sample, not an official. The original marks are only declared and announced by the exam conducting authority of DMER.
How to check the Maharashtra PGM PGD CET 2020 Answer keys? Follow the below steps
Visit the official website of exam conducting authority.
Click the results tab on the home page.
Fill the required details like enrollment number, password with captcha code correctly.
Click the submit button, the results displayed on the screen.
While checking the results, candidates are advised to download it for future process.