Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC Police Sub Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 Download for Platoon Commander & Subedar interview Call Letter available here. Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Exam Date and Exam Centre announced at online. Aspirants are you searching for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector selection Process, Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Eligibility, Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Document verification and for more details get following the page. Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Syllabus and Test pattern also get here. Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Answer key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector & Subedar 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
However, the board scheduled the MPSC Police Sub Inspector Exam. So, start your preparation by considering the Maharashtra State Tax Inspector Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Also, know the full details of the MPSC Police Sub Inspector Exam selection Process to attempt the MPSC PSI Exam without any worries. Every year Maha Police Department Organised Various Exam to recruit those capable candidates who are seeking the job in Government Sector.
Written examination will be conducted and will comprise of objective (multiple) type questions. There will be negative marking for the written examination for incorrect answers. The syllabus for the written examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level, as the case may be. Candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview to be held on the same or following day.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander & Subedar|
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC|
|No of Vacancy||850 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Will be soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
- The degree of Statutory University or Equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the degree examination submitted joint examinations will be temporarily eligible.
- Internship pass and relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Marathi language.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector & Subedar
- General Maths
- English language
- Hindi Language
- General Science
- General Intelligence
Exam Pattern for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector
|Written Test||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||100 Marks|
- The written examination will be either on OMR Sheet based or online computer based (CBT).
- The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc.
- will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector & Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPSC
Download Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector & Interview Call Letter- Check Here