NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 is discussed here for Prelims & Mains, check NABARD Asst Manager Grade A Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 at pdf. The given NABARD AM Syllabus 2020 are listed in every vacancy wise, check the complete details of NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern along with Exam Centre, Exam Date / Centers List, Call Letter, Selection Process and Exam Scheme in below page.
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has organized the recruitment for Assistant Manager Grade A to fill 154 vacancies. The application starts from 15.01.2020 to 31.01.2020, interested candidates can apply this job after verifying their eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, application fee, category wise vacancies here to avoid confusion. Check all the latest updates through Careers Pages Postal.
Summary of the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Exam Organizer||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager Grade A|
|No of Vacancies||154|
|Page Details||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 Grade ‘A’
Check the given syllabus and exam pattern of NABARD Assistant Manager recruitment 2019 – 2020 for improve your preparation. To use the syllabus everyone can increase their studies and cover the all the topics mentioned by the official board. The Hindi, General Studies, General Knowledge, Elementary Maths & English Language & Rural India topics are used to complete the studies.
Preliminary Exam (Prelims)
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers etc.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages etc.
|(i) Test of Reasoning||20|
|(ii) English Language||40|
|(iii) Computer Knowledge||20|
|(iv) General Awareness||20|
|(v) Quantitative Aptitude||20|
|(vi) Economic & Social Issues (With Focus Rural India)||40|
|(vii) Agriculture & Rural Development (With Focus Rural India)||40|
Totally 02:00 hours (120 minutes) tile will given.
for every wrong answer, one-fourth mark will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates.
Main Exam (Mains)
- Agricultural Economics
- Elementary Statistics for Economics
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country
- Important features and scope of various types of forestry plantations
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination, and association with various crops
- Soil conservation
- Farm management
- Agricultural extension, its importance, and role
- Cell structure, function and cell cycle
- History of plant breeding
- Seed production and processing technologies
- Principles of Plant Physiology with reference to plant nutrition
- Enzymes and plant pigments
- Major fruits, plantation crops, vegetables, spices, and flower crops
- Diagnosis of pests and diseases of field crops
- Food production and consumption trends in India
- Engineering in agriculture and rural life
- Agricultural Mechanization
- Agricultural produce management
- Fruit & Plantation Crops
- Fruit and Vegetable Technology
- Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Energy Value of Foods, Energy Requirement
- Infestation Control and Pesticides
- General Principles of Food Preservation
- Unit Operations
- The technology of Animal Products
- Dairy Technology
- The technology of Food Grains and Legumes
- Packaging Technology
- Fishery, Biology of Finfish, Shellfish including Molluscs
- Capture FisheriesFishery Management
- Farm Engineering
- Fishery Planning, Finance, and Management
- Post-Harvest Technology in Fishery
- Fundamentals of Extension, Education & Rural Development
- Forage Production
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Physiology of Reproduction and Lactation
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Health
- Dairy Management and Economics
- Other Species of Livestock (Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Rabbit)
- Meat and Meat Products
Water Resource Development and Management
- Water Requirement of Crops
- Canal Irrigation System
- Ground Water, Hydrology and Construction of Wells and Tubewells
- Diversion Head Works
- Canal Falls, Canal Regulators
- Cross Drainage Works
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Spillage, Gates and Energy Dissipators
- River Control
- Ecology and its scope, bio-echers
- Ecosystems of the world
- Types of forests in India and their coverage statistics
- Definition and Sources of Pollution
- Forest environments and environmental factors
- Regeneration of Forest
- Environment factor influencing forest vegetation and productivity
- Silviculture Systems
- Principal groups of plants
- Importance of energy plantation
- Seed orchards, maintenance, and selection of orchards
- Microflora in forestry system
- Definition of social and agro-forestry
- Wood structure, cellular composition
- Importance of wood and minor forest products
- Conversion, extraction, and transportation of timbers and firewood
- Importance of forest pathology
- Importance of forest
- Economics of forest management
- Forest trees of industrial utility
- Defects and abnormalities of wood
- Natural durability of timber, bamboo and thatch grasses
- The concept of Professional Social Work
- Evolution of Social Work
- Development of Social Work Education in India
- Democracy as a Concept
- Social Action as a method of Social Work
- Contemporary Ideologies
- Working with Groups
- Social Welfare Administration
- Social Justice and Welfare Organization
- Understanding Community
- Strategies / Tools in Community Organization
- Social Work Research
- Indian Society
- Social Policy
- Problems of Social Structure
- Social Problems And Fields Of Social Work In India
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Correspondence Related to Personnel
- Economics and Statistics
- Accounting, Business Laws
- General and Commercial Laws
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes, Law relating to Specific Relief
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Incorporation and its Consequences
- Financial Structure
- Investments, Loans, and Deposits
- Societies, Co-operative Societies, Trusts, Producer Companies, and Limited Liability Partnerships, Economic and Labour Laws
- Securities Laws and Compliance
|II||Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development, Candidates applying Agriculture Post have Test On Related Discipline||100|