National Capital Region Transport Corporation NCRTC syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Group General Manager GGM, Engineering Associate, Junior Engineer Previous year question Papers available here. NCRTC Group General Manager & Engineering Associate Exam date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for NCRTC Group General Manager & Engineering Associate Selection process, NCRTC Group General Manager & Engineering Associate eligibility, NCRTC Group General Manager & Engineering Associate Documnet verification and etc. NCRTC Group General Manager & Engineering Associate Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NCRTC Group General Manager 2019 Engineering Associate Syllabus for PDF
Concentrate more on the high weightage topics to score top marks. National Capital Region Transport Corporation is going to conduct the written exam for the registered candidates after the application submissions. Download NCRTC Admit Card 2018 for Junior Engineer, Surveyor Exam @ncrtc.in. Follwing are the subjects in which questions asked in the written exam.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|NCRTC Group General Manager 2019 Engineering Associate Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Group General Manager, Engineering Associate|
|Board of Organization||National Capital Region Transport Corporation NCRTC|
|No of Vacancy||112 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
NCRTC Group General Manager 2019 Engineering Associate Eligibility
BE/ B.Tech.(Civil) and Min.20 years, out of which 15 years should be in Metro Rail/ Railways/ Railways CPSEs.
Graduate, preferably Engineering in Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Sc. or, Diploma in Electronics with 10 years’ experience.
Diploma in Mass Communication/ PR will be preferred.
B.E. / B. Tech. (Civil) with Diploma in Project Planning/ PG Course v.ith Project Planning as a subject & Certificate in Primavera application
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
NCRTC Group General Manager 2019 Engineering Associate Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NCRTC Group General Manager 2019 Engineering Associate
JE Syllabus 2018 – Electrical Engineering
- Performance of line fault analysis
- Measurement of Electrical Power
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and others Electrical Engineering topics etc
- Functions of capacitors & reactors
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters
- Power Engineering
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass, etc
National Capital Region Transport Corporation Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Shapes and Mirror
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Space Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Odd man out
- Figural Classification
- Analytical Reasoning
- Letter series
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Number series
- Problem Solving
- Venn diagrams
- Non-Verbal Test
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic or Number Classification
- Relationship Concepts
www.ncrtc.in JE Surveyor Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Famous Books & Authors
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Economy
- Indian Culture
- Indian Parliament
NCRTC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 – Computer Knowledge
- History of Computer
- Basics of computer
- Uses of Computer
- Computer Tools
- Internet Usage
- MS Office
- Website Surfing
NCRTC Junior Engineer, Surveyor Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude
- Numbers and Ages
- Simple Equations
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Races and Games
- Problems on Numbers
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Profit and Loss
- Simplification and Approximation
- Compound Interest
- Odd Man Out
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
Exam Pattern NCRTC Group General Manager 2019 Engineering Associate
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NCRTC Group General Manager 2019 Engineering Associate
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
NCRTC Group General Manager 2019 Engineering Associate Recruitment – Check Here
NCRTC Group General Manager 2019 Engineering Associate Notification – Check Here
NCRTC Group General Manager 2019 Engineering Associate Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NIFT Junior Hindi Translator JHT 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website ncrtc.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIFT
Download NIFT Junior Hindi Translator JHT 2019 Previous Question Papers