National Institute of Open Schooling NIOS EDP Supervisor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Junior Assistant Previous Year Question Papers. available here. NIOS EDP Supervisor & Junior Assistant Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you overarching for Selection Process, EDP Supervisor & Junior Assistant Eligibility, EDP Supervisor & Junior Assistant Documnet verification and etc. EDP Supervisor & Junior Assistant Sample Papers, EDP Supervisor & Junior Assistant Model Papers, EDP Supervisor & Junior Assistant Old Examination Papers available here. EDP Supervisor & Junior Assistant Answer key, Result, Cut of, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
EDP Supervisor & Junior Assistant 2019 Syllabus for PDF
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NOS) is decided to select the desired candidates for the post of Junior Assistant and other Posts by conducting the Examination. Applicants those who get qualify in the exam with maximum marks will get shorlisted for the further rounds of the interview process.
As per the reason, the organization of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) released the syllabus and exam pattern. By using an official site @ www.nios.ac.in, you can easily check and download the NIOS EDP Supervisor Syllabus 2019 with only one click and without paying the fee.
NIOS Junior Assistant 2019 EDP Supervisor Eligibility
Master’s Degree in Yoga from a recognized University in India/abroad with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade, Working knowledge of Computer Operations.
Working knowledge of English and Hindi. Desirable – Graduate/ Post Graduate in Education/Distance Education.
|NIOS Junior Assistant 2019 EDP Supervisor Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Assistant, EDP Supervisor|
|Board of Organization||National Institute of Open Schooling NIOS|
|No of Vacancy||74 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NIOS Junior Assistant 2019 EDP Supervisor Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NIOS Junior Assistant 2019 EDP Supervisor
NIOS EDP Supervisor Syllabus for English
- Identify the correct Degree
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Choose the exact ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Proposition
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones.’
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Correct Voice
- Reading Comprehension.
- Spotting Error.
- Fill in the blank.
- Cloze test.
- Sentence Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Theme Detection.
National Institute of Open Scholing Exam Syllabus 2019 for Aptitude
- Decimals and Fractions
- The relationship between Numbers
- Time and Work
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Ratio and Time
- Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration
- Interest & Discount
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Number Systems
NIOS Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus for Reasoning
- Blood Relations.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Seating Arrangement –(North and South). Circular table and Line
- Logical Reasoning.
- Inequality or Decision Making.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Number series.
- Statement and Argument.
- Passage and conclusion.
- Coding and decoding.
- Order and ranking.
- Making Judgments.
- Number Series etc.
NIOS Academic Officer Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Days.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
- Current events.
- Indian Constitution.
- News About Technology & Research.
- News About India and Its Neighboring Countries.
- Monetary & Credit Policies.
- Indian Defense.
- Government Schemes.
- Financial Institutions.
- International Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
Exam Pattern NIOS Junior Assistant 2019 EDP Supervisor
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NIOS Junior Assistant 2019 EDP Supervisor
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
NIOS Junior Assistant 2019 EDP Supervisor Recruitment – Check Here
NIOS Junior Assistant 2019 EDP Supervisor Notification – Check Here
NIOS Junior Assistant 2019 EDP Supervisor Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NIOS Junior Assistant 2019 EDP Supervisor Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIOS
Download NIOS Junior Assistant 2019 EDP Supervisor Previous Question Papers