NIPER JEE 2020 National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Joint Entrance Exam is a National level entrance examination in all over India based upon the score of Joint Entrance Exam. The motive of the exam for seeking admission to MS (Pharm), MBA (Pharm), M. Tech (Pharm) and M. Pharm. NIPER 2020 exam commenced in the month of June 2020 and the results will be declared and published on June 2020 by NIPER official website after the completion of the exam.
Did you know NIPER JEE 2020 syllabus and exam pattern
Candidates must know the exam syllabus for secure more marks related the given topics. The syllabus is held here for the ease of candidates. The details of the syllabus are as follows.
- Medical Chemistry and Bulk Drugs.
- Introduction to Redox Reactions.
- General Awareness etc.
- Candidates will follow the above topics and added to your study material, and These topics are significant for the NIPER 2020 examination.
before the exam, candidates who can understand the exam pattern completely, after it helps to the exam for a time managing and marking scheme of NIPER 2020 result.
- The exam should be a paper based mode that is an offline mode
- The medium of the exam should be the English
- The duration of the exam will be 12 minutes.
- The exam questions composed on objective type Multiple choices.
- Totally 200 questions is given in the NIPER question paper.
- The negative marks deduct for every wrong
This above-assumed syllabus and exam pattern will be defined and declared National Institution of Pharmaceutical Education and Research NIPER. The scores based on the Joint Entrance Exam JEE examination. Candidates who are waiting for NIPER 2020 result, we advised making a check with our website for getting the notification and announcement of NIPER 2020 from the official website of NIPER JEE.
How to download and check your result for NIPER 2020
Open the official website of NIPER www.niper.nic.in
Click the result notification on the home page.
Enter the details of roll number and date of birth.
Your result will be open on the screen.
After checking your result, save it for future use.