NMRC Maintainer Syllabus & exam Pattern 2019 – Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited has recently released the notification for Maintainer, Customer Relationship Assistant & Junior Engineer posts. Download for pdf in Maintainer & JE previous papers and syllabus mentioned below pages. Candidates can download the Junior Engineer, Customer Relationship Assistant syllabus and start preparing for the BECIL Maintainer examination. Noida Metro Junior Engineer/ Maintainer exam date and exam centers will be announced soon at online. More detailed information about the NMRC Maintainer examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers , sample papers, old question papers, eligibility, selection process, cut off, merit list, etc.
Noida Metro Maintainer Important Details
Organization Name – Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited , BECIL
Name of the posts – Maintainer, Junior Engineer, Customer Relationship Assistant, Station Controller & other posts
No of Vacancies – 199
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – 22 July 2019
Online Application Form Last Date – 21 August 2019
Fee Payment Last Date – 21 August 2019
Exam Date – Available soon
Job Location – Noida( Uttar Pradesh)
Official Website – www.nmrcnoida.com
- Maintainer – The selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (one paper), followed by skill test/ trade test and Medical examination in Bee-One category. There will be no General English paper for this category and no interview for these category posts.
- Station Controller/Train Operator, and Customer Relation Assistant – The selection methodology will comprise Written Test (two papers), Psycho test (qualifying) & Personal Interaction followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category. .
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/Electronics/Civil)– The selection methodology will comprise Written Test (two papers), Skill/trade test followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
- Accounts Assistant, Office Assistant – The selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written test (two papers), followed by personal interaction /Medical examination in Cee-one category.
ITI in Fitter/Electrician/ Electro Mechanic / IT /TV and Radio/Ref &AC ( NCVT/SCVT)
3 years Engineering diploma in relevant Engineering discipline
/equivalent trade OR B.Tech in relevant Engineering discipline/ Equivalent from a Govt. recognized University /Institute
Station Controller / Train Operation
Graduate in Science OR Three years Engineering diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunications /Civil/Mechanical /IT/Com. Science OR B.Tech in above disciplines from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Customer Relationship Assistant
candidates have complete 03 years Graduate in any discipline from Govt recognised University/Institute.
Aspirants age limit should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 32 years
NMRC Maintainer, Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Here we have updated the BECIL Maintainer, Customer Relationship Assistant & Junior Assistant Exam Pattern along with the Syllabus 2019. Check the table displayed below to get accurate details regarding Maintainer, JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The BECIL Maintainer Syllabus pdf is available for download from the link given below.Candidates can check for Maintainer & Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The NMRC Maintainer Syllabus is available for download on the official website.
BECIL Maintainer Exam Pattern Paper I
|Subjects||Exam type||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration||Language|
|General Awareness||Multiple choice questions (Objective Type )||90||90 Marks||90 Minutes||bilingual (Hindi/English)|
|Knowledge of Discipline/Trade|
- For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted
NMRC Paper II Maintainer Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Exam Type||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration||Language|
|General English to judge the knowledge of the English language.||Multiple choice questions (Objective Type )||30||30 marks||30 Mins||English|
- There will be a total of 30 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
Candidates will have to qualify in Paper-II (GENERAL ENGLISH) to be evaluated for Paper I ( except for maintainers) . Candidates who stand in the merit of Written Test of Paper I will be called for personal interaction /psycho test/ Skill test/Medical Examination in Noida/ Delhi/NCR. Written Test can be conducted either through online mode.
Syllabus For Maintainer & JE Examination
- Phrase Replacement
- Para Jumbles
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement
- Word Formations
- Idioms & Phrases
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Unseen Passages
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Missing Verbs
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Corrections
- Number Ranking
- Decision Making
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Embedded Figures
- Non-Verbal Series
- Data Interpretation
- Cubes and Dice
- Statements & Conclusions
- Clocks & Calendars
- Statements & Arguments
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Mirror Images
- Volume and Surface Area
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Time and Work
- Chain Rule
- Permutation and Combination
- Height and Distance
- Problems on Ages
- Races and Games
- Pipes and Cistern
- Decimal Fraction
- Simple Interest
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M
- Time and Distance
- Stocks and Share
- Banker’s Discount
- Boats and Streams
- Allegation or Mixture
- Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Surds and Indices
- Current Affairs
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Economy
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Places in India
- Indian Politics
- General Science
- Indian History
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Parliament
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Environmental Issues
NMRC Maintainer previous year papers, model papers, sample papers, previous year question papers and answer key are provided our below pages. Download for pdf in NMRC Maintainer & JE previous papers and model papers available here. We are also providing previous papers and model papers download link, candidates can use the given links to collect the model papers, old question papers and previous papers.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).